The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Props to Japan...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NuBBiN, Sep 19, 2003.

1. just got word that Japan has announced they will invest 1 Billion to the rebuilding of Iraq...

Even France and Germany have offerred to aid in the training of iraqi police forces for the future security of the nation..

..good job guys...even if ya dont agree with the politics

2. God knows america's not doing it.

3. wrong answer.. they are doin stuff... i personally know people who are over there right now...

4. I love Japan would like to go there with a school program or somthing but i was wondering wats there laws on the fine herb...

5. No no no, you misunderstand me. I just mean that our "president" isn't doing a great job with the whole Iraq deal in general. There are people over there right now who are doing their absolute best to re-build iraq.

Grasscity Deals Near You