Prop's Indoor Cookies Kush and CBD Skunk Haze Jungle (Mars Hydro Epistar 320 LED SCROG)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Propalad, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Nice looking work. That Mars pro makes some fat colas. It's a shame that one of the lights failed. I don't mean to harp but that's exactly why I didn't buy mars. I spent a lot of time surfing mars grow journals. There's a disturbing number of people that had to replace drivers and diodes. I was really hoping that they took care of some of the quality control with the new line. Maybe it's just bad luck. I hope so.

Anyway, I think smokesara deserves a raise. I see her on other forums and she's definitely an excellent employee. She's a great representative for the company and makes them look better for having someone that offers such good service.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. No worries i appreciate it :) and indeed sara is the defintion of perfect customer service :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Oh I missed your post, today we received the light, think the tech will find out the problem soon. And we already send another light to you.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Hi Propalad,
    Sorry about that, I already send those pics to our tech, hope he can find out the problem.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi Propalad, I also told Mae, she will contact with you and help you to fix the light

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you TS for your kind words, you flattered me

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi Propalad,
    Our tech checked the Mars Pro II epistar 320 which sent back to us, he found that some LEDs are loosen, that is the reason why the light have diodes didn't work. During the transportation, maybe shaking too badly and caused Leds loosened, we will find the solutions to avoid that.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Hey folks, got another update today. she is really starting to swell nicely, noticing a lot less new white pistils they are for sure starting to mature now. Mid week 7 now
    Edit: for those whom are curious, I have talked with Mars Hydro and they have been very professional. Have to say it again, top of the line customer service.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  9. Awesome journal man, I'm subbed in

• Like Like x 3
  10. Thank you Propalad for your kind words:thankyou:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Great journal! Love to see a job well done.

I switched to MarsHydro reflector series for a run and the results were intense, compared to what I was seeing prior. Hands down some of the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I've ever encountered with a company, beyond the realm of horticulture lighting! They contacted me immediately after my order arrived, informed me of the service contacts, sales contacts, and suggestions for the usage of the light. Then, after I thanked them for stellar service and reaching out - they sent me some yo-yo hangers as a gift. I was floored by the top-notch service that I recieved and there is no doubt in my mind that my next purchase will be straight from a Mars rep. Started socking away some coin for my next order.. I've seen the reflector 96 blow away projected yield, so I can only imagine what the pro ll's can push!

I'm buckled in here and ready for the show! Again, Great journal! Well done!

Healthy, Happy Harvest to All!:metal:

• Like Like x 4
  12. Really appreciate for your kind words, thank you!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Hey folks,
    Another update here, she is ready to be chopped!! will do so in a couple of days and keep you all posted of course with a smoke report of the chocolope :)
    My next adventure will be Cookies Kush, CBD Skunk Haze and an auto blueberry bliss, will keep on posting in this thread :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  14. Right on, looks fire man!!

Looking forward to seeing how the Skunk Haze turns out next go!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Enjoy the fruits of your labor! Then tell us about how good it was :smoking-bong:

Happy Harvest & Merry Buds to You :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 3
  16. Hi all,
    apologies for the long delay with this update, been really busy but hope you all have been enjoying your holidays! So this is what my tent looks like right now. In the two big root pouches i have cbd skunk haze and cookies kush, and in that larger 12L container is an auto blueberry which is already in flowering.Oh and the smallest plant in the black little pot is a G13 haze from one of my buddies, just taking care of it while he is gone. This time around I will be using ONLY my Mars hydro epistar 320 LED panel because I want to take part in the Mars Hydro cup. I hope I can continue my thread here and that can be considered as an entry is that ok @smokesara ? So for my mars hydro cup entry I cut a clone off the cookies kush yesterday and one today and put them in a 8 gal DIY DWC bubbler, will be choosing whichever one of them does better off and throw the other one out so i dont have too many plants in my garden. . It will be also my first time running any hydroponics so I am definetly up for the challenge and learn :) For my clones in the bubbler I have bought some GH Flora 3 part set, I will be growing my Mars hydro cup entry clone in the DWC bubbler once they have properly rooted. I am going to be experimenting combining some of my Canna line products(rhizo, pk13/14) with the GH base nutes. If anybody has any suggestions for me or any tips I would gladly appreciate it.
    Forgot to mention all the plants in there in the normal pots besides the clones are in a Coco/perlite/vermiculite mixture.
    Oh and most importantly, for those who may wonder my LED panel was damaged from the transport to my place, so Mars Hydro very kindly offered to send me the PCB to replace myself or that I could send the panel back to the repair centre. I decided to accept the PCB and had no issues whatsoever replacing it, the Mars Hydro epistar 320 is a modular panel which took me under an hour to fix, and this is with no particular electrical knowledge whatsoever. It is back in fully working condition and the PCB+delivery were covered 100% by Mars Hydro. Very satisfied with how proffessional the staff is, they went out of their way to contact me and were very direct.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  17. Of course you can, you can post your grow journal everywhere you want, send link to to marketing2@mars-hydro.com, and I will also tell my colleague.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I forgot to mention in my earlier post also a big thanks to Mars Hydro for sending us a holiday card, very sweet and kind of you. I actually jumped for a second in suprise when I received it haha did not expect it but really appreciate it. As a courtesy in return I shall post this picture here of some Chocolope from my last grow grown under a Epistar 320.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3