Prop's Indoor Cookies Kush and CBD Skunk Haze Jungle (Mars Hydro Epistar 320 LED SCROG)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Propalad, Nov 3, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Thank you Propalad, that's really great gift haha, you made my day!

• Like Like x 1
  2. ;wub::inlove::p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Day 42 since 12/12 flip, she is really starting to become chunky, already has such a strong SWEET yet super kushy smell to her, everytime i open the tent my whole room reeks of a beautiful field filled with kush plants for a couple of minutes :smiley-rolling-joint:. Her leaves do look a bit bright green because Ive been trying to limit and cut as much nitrogen as possible, did a fresh res today and pulled back to 75% strength on the Bloombastic rather than 100%

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  4. That's beautiful garden!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Pictures 1-8 are my 400w hps cookies kush day 49. all the remaining pictures are my cookies kush DWC and cbd skunk haze coco coir under the mars hydro 320 at day 47

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. hey all,
    Im currently in the process of organizing an outdoor grow which I will be starting up within the next two weeks.
    I have seeds of:
    • Shoreline
    • Critical jack
    • Durban poison
    • jack herrer(unknown seedbank)
    • CBD skunk haze(growing this right now)
    • Cookies Kush(growing one DWC under mars 320, one in coco under 400w)
    • G13 haze from barneys
    • Orange bud
    • Pineapple sativa
    • Gran crue(this is a designer strain or whatever one would call it, limited amounts of these seeds and were only available in my local market not to be found online anywhere, received this from a buddy of mine)
    • Special queen 1
    Anybody have any recommendations from this selection for an outdoor grow? if not, is there anything in particular that you would 100% recommend I should pick up from a seedbank? I am a Kush head so I do prefer my indicas over sativas a fair bit, appreciate any input.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Heres an update for all of you, cookies kush on day 60 in DWC with the CBD skunk haze in coco coir on the side. Apologies for the lack of updates have had a lot of stuff to do which has been keeping me busy.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Any updates pal. I’m loving what I’m seeing. The skunk haze is doing its thing. Cbd Is a true medicine. I’m high on it right know lol