Proposal ideas?

Discussion in 'General' started by NoMidZone, May 11, 2017.

1. Blades, so recently (been a while really) I fell head over heels in love with the most amazing girl I've ever had in my life. Things are moving on nicely, and the topic of marriage has come upon us.

Never been married before, but I know this is MY person. I love her more than life itself, and that's just that. She's the most special/ beautiful thing in my life, and I'm looking for idea's to reflect that in my proposal.

I know what she loves, and what she's into, but I want everyone's opinion on something that she'll look back 50 years from now and say "damn, babe, you couldn't of done it any better"

Signed, someone in love with a really pretty blonde girl

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Depends what she's into if your trying to go the thoughtful route . My wife is really really into Harry Potter books series. So I got a guy to make a large bound book that was a replica of the potions class book. I hired a snape lookalike to walk in during our dinner and hand her the book and tell the "class" to turn to page " " I can't remember. And on that page was her ring in a cut out hole in the book. She died about half way through when she thought she was meeting Alan rickmen lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. :sick:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Of course it has to be thoughtful. I was going to do the puppy route, but damn if I want another one lol. I just got her one a few weeks ago.

I know I want to do it in front of a crowd, where she'll totally be oblivious. She's into sports, working out, shit like that. She's going to school to be an ortho surgeon, so I really thought about doing it in front of her class, where they'll all be in on it.

That's so awesome, I bet the smile on her face when she seen it was one you'll never forget....kind of like when you put it in their ass for the first time

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Simple and memorable.
    My wife and I had a favorite hike/ weekend getaway in the mountains that we did every year. Booked a cliffside hotel (best room).
    Checked in, settled in, grabbed the ring and headed for the hike. Made it up to an overlook atop a river valley where two rivers meet. Walked her to THE edge, took a knee and proposed. She said yes. Hiked back down in blissful delight, banged like rabbits, showered up, and off to dinner at the nicest place in town.
    We still go up there every other year or so. 13 years married and still going strong.

Love the ideas. I didn't do public as she and I are both private and outdoorsy. Make it relevant and timeless and you can't lose.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. hey nice one...

• Like Like x 2
  7. never will understand why people think they love each other so much they need to get the government involved lol

glad you're happy though and hope it works out for you.

8. Very similar to my plan which I will be hatching next month.

Taking my girlfriend on a trip to a national park for 5 days at the end of June and going to pick a good hike with a great view at the peak and propose when we get up there, I don't think she will be expecting a thing. I will also have a Shine Papers 24 K Gold cone rolled and ready for when she says yes so we can spark it up and celebrate :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  9. About a week before I proposed I took my wife to a very expensive 5 star dinner. I told her how special she was and how much she meant to me etc... as the end of dinner came around I slid a box across the table to her. She started crying expecting a ring as we had talked about marriage recently. When she opened the box it was a pair of earrings! Boy was she pissed lol.
    So we moved on from that night and a week later at a large family gathering in front of all of her family and mine I got down on one knee and proposed. She had no idea it was coming and having the family around made it that much better!

I'm sure you will come up with your way of doing it! Good luck