Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Proper way to pack?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Keizo, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Lately ever since I got my grinder I just feel they are too loose and don't burn even. It just burns all up in 3 lights. Here's photos: Am I packing too tight?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks to me like theres not enough, fill that bitch up!

3. Read the stickies and make those pictures smaller. Anyways, it looks pretty loose. Pack it down a little more and add more bud. It looks like you're packing snaps

4. Holy picture, Batman!

I'd say you're not packing enough ;)

5. top her up!

6. [quote name='"mudslinger7723"']Looks to me like theres not enough, fill that bitch up![/quote]

this^^

7. load more might help....

8. Hmm.. But if I where to grab that amount of weed and put it into a joint I would get higher than smoking it from the pipe... Am I doing something wrong?

9. [quote name='"Stevuz"']Hmm.. But if I where to grab that amount of weed and put it into a joint I would get higher than smoking it from the pipe... Am I doing something wrong?[/quote]

when you finish a hit do you just let the shit burn or cap it off with your lighter?

10. that wont be close to filling a joint...

11. Usually, regardless of how much you pack in, ground up weed burns faster than weed that was simply picked apart by your fingers. Simple fire mechanics.

12. No where NEAR a nice doob

13. ....K if what your going for is getting stoned for less weed then open up your brain tank bra cause im about to drop some premium high octane knowledge (anyone no where thats from aha ;) ) Anyways you want to grind your weed up as much as you can then pack small bowls thats just cover the bottom. You burn the bud more fully like that, i find the biggest the bowls packed, the more weed wasted. Also learn how to take hits off a pipe properly. Take about a half toke and the rest air to get a less harsher hit as well.

14. Ya if you're using such small amounts, the finer the grind the faster it'll burn- more surface area. Load more or take multiple tiny hits so it's not wasted

15. Grinder bud only needs to be lit once and should keep cherried for everyone in the roto, re-lighting it with a lighter is unnecessary.

16. I burn that in one hit.

17. What the fuck is that in your carb?

18. The picture is just hi-res. Pretty sure that is just the crumbs and what not that fall into the hole. Well that, and shit resin.

19. Looks like to me your loading a snapper, load more bud or inhale more and kill that shit in a toke or two

20. Looks like you need to put more bud in and pack it down tighter. Don't pack it down super tight though, because then you'll restrict airflow.

And grind the bud up a bit more. Since you have a grinder, the bud shouldn't be that big of a size.