Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Proper way to inhale?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaliKid858, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Can someone give me a good description on how to inhale properly?

2. Treat it like you do a penis and just suck ;)

but seriously just take a deep breath with your mouth not all the way open. Like your sucking on a straw in a soda

3. Take a hit like how you do however that may be.

Then take a deep breath of fresh air, pulling your mouth away from the bowl or paper whatever your using, without exhaling the smoke. Just mentally try to picture pushing the smoke down in your lungs and try to do it.

It becomes an instinct after time.

4. Couple my straw theory and his pulling your mouth away and you should be golden ponyboy

5. BUTTERY is right. It depends on what you smoking, but that's a good habit to form. There's a great site that explains how to use spoons, tubes, vapes, etc. You should check that out. GOOGLE prestige pipes use tube. I think that should help you, man.

6. after you buiild up the smoke in the piece just inhale like you are about to jump into a pool. Just take that big deep lung chuggin breath and it will suck the smoke down faster so it's less harsh and it gets deeper into your lungs

7. Yep, after taking the hit (while holding it) take a big breath of air into your lungs as if you are going to try to hold your breath for as long as possible. Hold it in for just a second or two and the release. When I first started, someone told me to consciously try to puff out my chest while breathing in, and that works very well.

8. I second the "take another quick breathe of fresh air" idea since you can hold the smoke in a little bit longer seeing as how you have some more oxygen. Remember not to exhale too fast and get ALL the smoke out. Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth to help clear your nasal passages.

9. I have smoked for awhile now and i always take a fresh breath at the end of my hit. Helps hold it in longer and get the smoke deep in my lungs.

10. These questions are stupid. You know how to breathe in air right? It's the same thing....

11. When I first started smoking, I tried to imitate my friends and take huge hits. Unfortunately for me, I was not used to the harsh smoke like my friends so I coughed it up like instantly and my throat felt crappy. If you're just starting out, I'd suggest taking small hits.

12. Helps hold it in longer and get the smoke deep in my lungs. \t\t[​IMG]