Proper way to flush?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bong_Ripper21, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Well Ive got 4 bad looking plants. I am going to flush the one that looks the worst and see what happens. Thanks.

2. my plant was also looking pretty bad, it has yellowing leaves that are starting to die. so i flushed it in my bathtub. im nervous i might have damaged it because the faucets water pressure was kind of high. is it possible to damage roots that way? ill post an update of what happens tomorrow

3. the wa y i would flush would be to fill a bucket or tub larger than your pot.

then fill the new tub with fresh pH adjusted water.

then take your plant and slowly submerge the pot, just to the top, let the water saturate the pot, roots and dirt, dont let it wash the dirt away from the top tho.

then slowly raise it out of the water, and then set it in the sink for a few minutes to drain.

4. Put the pots in a discreet area outdoors or in a tub or shower with a hose attachment indoors and spray water gently into the pots and let them drain out the bottom, continue until the runoff is pretty clear.