Proper Technique (Guys)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ZihgZag, Sep 12, 2011.

1. For most guys, it's proper technique that allows you to get with the women you want. Looks play a part, in that they make it more likely for them to be interested, but they aren't always necessary.

This thread is to help those who aren't sure on what to do in what situations out, feel free to add tutorials on things you are experianced with.

This is a long post, it's not meant to be a quick read. It provides in depth information on sexual encounters. If you don't have the time, don't read it. Or skip through the important parts after the numbers, or skip through the paragraphs.

Tips:

Make sure you smell good. Girls like guys who smell pleasant. Believe it or not, they use all senses when finding a mate, and smell is one of them. Wear some cologne, but don't over do it. And for god sakes wear some deodorant.

Chew some gum, it keeps your breath smelling good.

Be confident, girls like confidence. It will make the chances more likely to get what you want. But don't make the cross from confident to arrogant douchebag.

Making out

For most women, the kiss is everything. And trust me, nothing ruins the mood more than someone who can't kiss.

1. Make sure she wants to kiss you first before you move in. There are certain ways to figure this out. If you're touching her a lot and she doesn't seem to mind, or she's touching you, these are good signs, among other things which I will discuss.
    2. Move in. You can do this by instinct, or with a lead in. Sometimes the moment is just ''right'' and you cans sense it. If you aren't sure, ask her something like ''So, are you a good kisser?'' If she responds positively, or takes the lead, go for it. If she responds negatively, back off.
    3. "Never go the full hundred". When you move in, don't attack her like a piranha. Go half way, or a little more, and meet her. Or if she moves in, go in to meet her.
    4. Start with a regular, closed mouth kiss.
    5. If she wants to take it further, open your mouth slightly and venture your tongue into her mouth. Don't have a dead, lifeless tongue, but at the same time don't have a wriggling eel tongue. Your tongues should be "playing" with eachother, so to speak. There's a rhythm to kissing, find it out and follow it. Generally it starts closed, open, then closed again. Repeat.
    6. Don't shove it down her throat. The point of a kiss is not to deepthroat your partner.
    7. Keep the moisture content correct. Dry mouths are gross, but so are overly wet ones. Swallow your spit before you go in, and during "breaks" in the kiss.
    8. Progress. Start with the peck, then a little more, then a little more. By this I mean use you tongue more and more until you find that perfect level. Too much is gross, too little isn't intimate. You can also suck on her bottom lip mid-kiss, or her top (but this is more difficult). Switch sides occasionally, in between "cycles".
    9. Do something with your hands. Start with the hips, back, ribs, or legs. Then, if she's up for it, move to more "touchy" areas. Ass, breasts, or you can even give her a rub up the front. Follow the rhythm while you do this. The best areas are usually the hips, ass and neck. Two hands gently squeezing her ass will usually make her melt. The neck is also a good place. Move your hand around the side of her neck and your fingers in her hair. There's a certain sweet spot for grabbing right by the ear that your hand fits perfectly. This can also be used to ''control'' the kiss as well.
    10. Mix it up. Move down to kiss or suck her neck (be careful, some of them don't like hickies). Progress from there.
    11. Know when to end it. After a cycle if she's pulling away, she wants to end it. You can always go back in for more though, depending on the situation.

Second base

The best time to go to second base is generally during a kiss. Quite frankly boobs are in an awkward place, the best time to reach them is face to face. Start at the ribs, move up under and grab. Not too much, not too little. After then it's a combination of rubbing and squeezing. After that you can try going under her shirt, then under her bra. If she has no top on you can do things with your mouth, sucking, even biting (be careful).

Another situation would be at something like a movie. If shes sitting next to you, you can try reaching over with one hand and giving her a "massage". If she has a low cut shirt you can move to reaching in the top and doing the same. If she has a high cut shirt your best bet is underneath, though this can be awkward.

Keep things gradual. Don't move too fast or you can scare her off, unless of course you both have a history with eachother.

Third base

This is generally much easier than second base honestly. Start with teasing, meaning, tickle her, touch her, tease her. Find her sensitive areas and exploit them. It lets her know you're interested in her and her body.

Once you've got to the point where she's comfortable, start with the legs. Rub her gently up and down. Start towards the knee, and work your way down methodically. Keep talking, don't shut down just because you're touching her leg. Gradually move down to her hips, and more on the inside. Once you get within the ''danger zone'', she may give you bad signals. If this happens, cool it, or stop altogether. You're either moving too fast or she's not into you that much.

Rub the inside of the leg and near the ''junction''. The closer you get, the more she'll be turned on. If you take your time, she'll want more and more. Once you've reached as high as you can get, keep working on her. Tease is the word of the day. If she still hasn't sent any bad signals, continue. Gently rub inbetween on her leg. Don't make it obvious, just graze her lady parts. If she still does not protest, continue, gradually moving more and more onto her vag. A good way to tell if she's getting turned on is if she gets warm, that means more blood is flowing to the area. Don't forget to go back to the knee and back down occasionally. Like I said, tease. Encouraging signs are opening the legs wider, heavy breathing, or silent stares at you, but no protest.

If she still has no protests, obviously she wants more. At a certain point you can move to rubbing her through the pants. The most sensitive area is the clitoris, at the top. Rub slowly but strongly. The more you do it, the hornier she'll get. If you're in a private area you can move to go in her pants. Start on top of the panties, then move to underneath if she has no protests. At this point you should be moving up and down over her clit, or side to side. If you wish, you can put a finger or two in (she's gonna be wet). Use the same rhythmic motions.

I've actually gotten to third base a lot of times before I've gotten to first or second. It's much easier to initiate. You can be in company if you're inconspicuous. And she really has no excuse not to kiss you if you just fingered her.

Rules:

No means no. If she's giving you bad signals, stop. You're just making yourself look like a creeper, and if you're doing enough, it's sexual assault.

I will add to this more if I get a good response, if people wish to add something or make their own tutorial feel free to do so.

2. :D:wave:

3. I've had.... no.. no. no stop.... stop.... no....

turn into ......no dont stop..... dont stop.... nooooooooo dont stop!

4. :eek:

Then you committed sexual assault on the way there

5. eh, isnt that from how high man?

6. [quote name='"avery16"']eh, isnt that from how high man?[/quote]

Wut..?

7. ^^^^ he is talking about what dark wolf said and I'm pretty dam sure it is haha gotta love red and da meth

8. yeah what dark wolf said..

9. #12 Chamonix, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
    If you are at home make sure it is warm. 76 degrees is perfect. That is a bit too warm for heavy clothes but enough that she will feel comfortable naked (and getting close to you).

As for second base I never go right for the breasts. I like kissing the chest/neck but not right for her breasts. If necessary I will unbutton her shirt almost all the way. Things that are half off want to be all the way off. Or unzip her dress half way. Act almost like it was an accident.

Same for jeans but do that only when she has taken her top off. That was you can be focusing on her stomach/chest. Just unbutton/unzip half way. Trust me it works. It makes it seem like you are the one moving slow.

10. go with the flow is what i say
    honestly, i usually think too much about it.
    went to a bonfire at my buddies house and ended up sleeping in the same room as my ex. kinda just laid there on different beds talking for a bit, then she asked me if i wanted to cuddle. we kinda just laid there together for a while, then we started kissing real slow like and looking into each other's eyes.
    she said she wanted to fuck me but no condom + at a friend's house.
    double no no.
    next time i'll get past third, i hope.

11. [quote name='"BongSquad"']go with the flow is what i say
    honestly, i usually think too much about it.
    went to a bonfire at my buddies house and ended up sleeping in the same room as my ex. kinda just laid there on different beds talking for a bit, then she asked me if i wanted to cuddle. we kinda just laid there together for a while, then we started kissing real slow like and looking into each other's eyes.
    she said she wanted to fuck me but no condom + at a friend's house.
    double no no.
    next time i'll get past third, i hope.[/quote]

Haha boom! I hope so man

12. So i had this girl on my bed (other people were in the house unfortunately) and i had my hand on the inside of her thighs and she actually guided my hand farther up her leg....i was all the way up there but everytime i looked over to go in for a kiss, she never looked. So i got no where....maybe i should have just dove right in for 3rd instead of fucking around with kissing. I ended up kissing her later on that night....but i'm pissed i never got that vajayjay

13. Yeah man start with third. Get her horny first then move in.

You gotta warm up the oven before you can bake a turkey

14. Holy Shit.. Thanks for the advice.. Just my lost my virginity.. I love life..

15. That's great news man, I'm glad to help! :hello:

16. This is proper technique:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqZcYPEszN8]Flight of the Conchords: Business Time - YouTube[/ame]