Proper Setup?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bugas, May 30, 2009.

1. just wondering what people think is a proper setup for indoor growing.

2. well to start a very basic grow you need a few things. Air(fans), sun(lights), water(nutrients). Along with temp and humidity guage, pots(3gal plus), soil(promix hp or sunshine mix #4) ...very minimum to grow..
    other stuff to consider are exhaust fan, charcoal filter, ph & ppm meters, bloom enhancers, cloning supplies, etc.

3. you stupid mother fucker. FUCK OFF FROM HERE if you gonna be so smart. YOU SON OF A PEDO....

4. you WONDERING MOTHER FUCKER

5. wondering piece of shit. I just imagine how stupid is your mom and dad then. Thats why planet Earth is going to hell, because misserable mother fuckers like you. ANd one more thing, nobody mess with Balkans! I am a nice person or if you need help you will get it. BUt when somebody like you, shits on my tries to help somebody on here, then i reccomend to everyone to FUCK YOUR UGLY STUPID MOTHER. die in pain you misserable bastard.

everybody else, welcome, lets exchange experience, but if you dont like my work, then DONT SAY SHIT or ANYTHING. BE FUCKING POLITE.

ADMIN; PLEASE READ THIS.

6. i have a question about fans...
    Can i use a regular standard like blow fan on low?

7. ur a little snitch bitch cry baby fagget. hahahahaha wow fuckin nerds these days. seriously tho who the fuck gets offended by someone on the internet. u truly are a wanka.

8. fuck off you piece of miserable shit