Proper Grow Tent Size for 2 Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whit95, Dec 8, 2018.

1. New to the forum and had a few questions.

Would a 24in x 24in grow tent be able to fit 2 plants? I know this answer may vary greatly, but if we assume that we are talking about a strain that grows with moderate-small size, is it possible?

Is the plants were both auto flowering, would it make a difference?

If the space is too small, what detrimental effects would this have on the plant?

Also, would LST make it easier or harder to grow in a compact space? I'm under the impression that LST makes plants grow wider, so I would assume it might be best not to do this. Could someone please confirm?

Thanks in advance for any answers

2. You could fit as many plants as you want in that space. The easy answer is you will have a 24x24 canopy with however many you grow. Could do sea of green where all the plants are about a foot tall. Easily fit 16 in there like that. Or grow 1 plant big. Up to you. Screen of green works good to keep an even canopy distance from your light source. I personally like to stagger flowering of 2 in my space so I can harvest every month.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

3. Ur first grow? If so id just do one in a 5gal fabric pot with trelis net top it at 3rd or 4th node and some lst n let her do her thing wit some good soil n nutes..this woll let u get the feel for everything and grow the other on next grow!?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk