Proper finish

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Oldmason, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Hi all .Id like to post a few pics and my setup .Anybody that cares to can give their valuable advice I'd be very grateful.ok I'm using promix hp and maxi bloom dry @7grms (Lucas)2gallon pots week 6 flower pics ..I'm worried that a couple I have in 3gallon fabric pots are locking up because smells are kinda bland and weak where as they smelled stronger a couple weeks ago..my humidity is a bit low (30%)but I wait til light weight b4 watering,w/runoff which is 6.0to 6.3. I may be overthinking but welcome thoughts thx much in advance

3. 1556565444237-1881779249.jpg 15565654694951584371595.jpg 1556565495999352267274.jpg Help w/pic process

4. The smaller one is week 4 (much better trichs show) I do have some all purpose dry organic units scratched in @week 2 12/12. I have monster bloom dry and did use it 1/4 dose in week 3 and have ro water ph to 6.3 every other feed 6.0 good 15% runoff which tends to be slightly lower ph like 5.8 . No smelly roots or slime a little brownish tint but some teas and dry units may be cause. Well sorry if long post I'm needin something to get thru to a good smelly sticky "proper finish" thx much

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thx I'm tryin

7. Hello anybody got a min to look?

10. Wow big help here

11. Here go pics

12. Nothing one can really do to increase the plants aroma. Aside from that, your plants are drooping. I understand you water once the pot it’s light, and to about 15% runoff, BUT how much water are you giving them and how often?

13. #14 Oldmason, May 5, 2019
    Last edited: May 5, 2019
    Enough to get the runoff from a 3gal fabric...2/3 gal about two days it's dry again in smaller pots .And when the bottom leaves droop ...per the "rev" which may be my issue ..buying his rag didn't do a thing but tell me to buy a dozen amendments ...my smaller 2 gallon (3rd pic)are good ..since I posted I flushed the fabric 2 and got 800 ppm @6.3 ph so I do no ..but they smell better this am I will water less and less often ..maybe a root booster ,drop the maxi dry gh program for age old bloom and a good organic grow unit.for the smaller pots and hope for the best on the two droopy fabric pots ...thx lots really

14. #15 Oldmason, May 5, 2019
    Last edited: May 5, 2019
    Lockout? And will they finish? I will update after a week ..thx again any advice very welcome on the droopy issue ..I'm thinking gotta be overwater not under ..

15. Ya thats not true at all lol

16. No? Care to share?

17. Jasmonic Acid

18. Any particular strength or potency or anything like that I’d need to be on the lookout for? Just add to water? Please tell me more.