Propaganda

Discussion in 'General' started by MKSmoke, Jul 22, 2010.

1. WHAT?!! THIS CANNOT BEEEEE!
    [​IMG]
    But yeah, this is the sort of shit that makes people look down on us pot smokers. Full of lies. Almost all of their studies are from the 90's, and all of the things they've said have been proven otherwise by University or other real scientific institutional studies that aren't influenced by big tobacco or alcohol.
    Pisses me off...

2. You think this is bad propoganda? :hello:

You ever hear the stuff they spewed out about black people 60 years ago? Or Jewish propoganda(Hey I hear Romania is big on that again, nowadays, with 500000 marchers attenting the last nationalist rally)? Or anti muslim propoganda(Currently circulating in a Netherlands near you.)? Anti Christian propaganda? South African propaganda? Any African related propaganda(Be it Tarzan, or from some freedom fighting group spreading lies.)

Propoganda on migrant farm workers, propoganda on Catholics, I could do this all day. Mostly with religous and political groups, But if you want to get into Inquisitor days.... I can bore you.

Be glad nowadays that news organizations can publish horrible things, and then ruin their credibility. A hundred years ago they'd be sitting around talking about how black men should be castrated, with any logical retort labelling you as a sympathizer for a black revolt.

3. ^^^This. It's funny that nobody takes the DEA seriously anymore anyways. Could be wrong, not an American, but I'm sure you guys don't think all that differently than us Canadians