Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Propaganda

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by climbingtrees, Nov 14, 2009.

1. We have all heard of all the propaganda surrounding weed, but i am kinda starting to wonder about some of it that everyone says isnt true, but there are some studies done by independent groups that show otherwise. but i am mainly talkin about it not causing cancer, how does something that contains all the carcinogenic properties of tobacco, maybe even more properties, not cause cancer? cause i might actually believe that it could cause cancer, which is why im investing in an carbon filter for my bong, because obviously filtering out tars, is a very good thing, as those do interfere with how you lungs work. am i falling victim to the propaganda, or is some of it actually true?

2. It's all absolutely 100% not true. People have been smoking marijuana for a very long time, and there hasn't been any linked cases between marijuana smoking and cancer, aside from the poorly-conducted "testicular cancer" bullshit (Also 100% not true).

3. Yeah man all bullshit. Hey bugging, I printed out the coupon in your sig, but my guy would not accept it and told me to fuck off :confused:. lol

4. All smoke no matter where it comes from has the posability to cause cancer that's why they put warning labels, just like cigs on medical marijuana proposition 65 look it up