propaganda

Discussion in 'General' started by wavy_gravy, Mar 16, 2008.

1. holy crap. I just saw the most ridiculous, hilarious movie. It was called "Reefer Madness". It was made in like 1936 and is about teenagers who smoke "marijuana cigarettes" and become lunatics who kill, rape and commit suicide. I was laughing throughout the whole thing. Such blatant fucked up propaganda.

2. Wait, what movie are you talking about? I've never heard of it, probably nobody here has.

3. ^^ haha

if you like that go to blockbuster's special interests section and rent GRASS.

even more ridiculous.

"johnny and his friends are trying marijuana. oh what great fun!
    look! johnny has figured out a new way to drink soda!"

and it cuts to a scene where johnny, instead of twisting off the bottlecap,

bites off the glass neck of the bottle and starts chugging.

4. lol is this movie popular or something? ive never heard of until i saw it the other day.

5. It's Pretty Funny. I think it's available to rent on XBox live.

6. yes. it's one of the most famous (or infamous) movies based on marijuana...

7. oh good... all my friends thought it was weird as fuck when i did that the first time I got high... at least i'm not alone.

8. Man, I fuckin' love that movie, but everyone I know says it's "too slow and boring." Guess they just can't appreciate something that doesn't have gratuitous nudity and an explosion every 90 seconds. That movie is priceless, though. The only sad part is that my grandparents saw it when it was still somewhat new and beieve it to this very day. I heard the made a remake with Neve and Joseph Campbell and Alan Cumming, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

9. HAHHAH, it took me like a minute to realize that was a joke lol.

10. Its a stoner classic man. Its comedy to us. :hello:

11. there was another anti-mj propaganda film made in like the 60's or early 70's that was about this club at this high school made up of the super eltite popular students and this nobody wants to join there club.

pretty much the club is for mj smoking. the movie details the horrors of what mj will do to the person.

something like 8 or 9 people died at some point in the film.