Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Propaganda, propaganda, and more propaganda!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tokez1993, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Seriously, in all my years I thought I had seen all of the marijuana propaganda that people put out into the world. But I was wayyy wrong. Check this out.

http://www.customessaymeister.com/customessays/Marijuana/10801.htm

Ugh.

This is complete bullshit. I think I need to take a shower.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. #2 GreenLeafVega, Dec 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
    If a person has a disease or disorder and they feel that smoking marijuana relieves them of their symptoms and they can live a happier life, then by all means I say let them do it. I had a close friend recently pass away from bone cancer. Had a tumor on his spine that was preventing him from putting weight on his legs. If mmj could have helped him live another day and keep a meal down so he can watch his kids grow up, I don't think that should be considered a crime. Hearing all these stories about people being arrested and having the book thrown at them for a few plants for their personal use to ease pain for legit conditions makes me sick. But in the great country we live in the gov would much rather stick to their side of the story and say marijuana is evil, rather than admitting they have been lying to us this whole time. If marijuana is a real cure/aid and the gov knows about it but not telling us, I call it population control.

Not all people who use marijuana do it to get high. When the gov realizes that and stops being so closed minded thats when we will see real CHANGE. If it were up to me, medical marijuana would be 50 state legal for those that have a legit condition. Too bad its not, o well back to my blunt now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Looks like a 5th grade catholic student wrote it. Even non marijuana smokers would probably stop readin at "As soon as they sit on the seat they become as dangerous as drunk drivers."

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lol yeah I didn't read it either I stopped after "Marijuana should be illegal".
    Just hadda voice my opinion.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Ridiculous garbage

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. i was thinking catholic as well.

completely biased, and you can tell the person didnt do any research either.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's 0 to 16 - yes/no

8. :laughing:

The horrendous grammar was enough to make me want to puke. As for the "arguments" presented in the essay, they sound like they were taken straight out of a government issued propaganda pamphlet. This bullshit is nothing more than a hodgepodge of thoroughly debunked concepts and logical fallacies, with a dash of utter falsehood thrown in for flavour.

9. My favorite part about all of that was that the writer never mentioned exactly what associations of universities were conducting these surveys. Maybe it was the University of Their Mind.

10. Haha that's exactly where I stopped.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Unfortunately the people who are in charge everybody else.. they deem whether or not marijuana reliefs a patients pain or not, regardless of what they say.

Then again those same people rather somebody drive on 60mg of narco than a joint. K?

EDIT- and if they deny it, well their actions say otherwise. Therefore they're lieing.

12. LOL! Gee willikers it's not like we have some tool we could use to dispel all the lies told about God's great herb.

13. Paracelsus — 'All things are poisons, for there is nothing without poisonous qualities. It is only the dose which makes a thing poison.'

Moderate your preferred substance of Wellness, and it's all good! :D

14. And there is nothing wrong with doing it only to get high. It's nicer and safer than any other drug and it's actually good for us. It balances out our system. It's called the endocannabinoid system and cannabis has a way of bringing us in to balance so even when we say we are doing it recreationally, it still puts us in a good way which is medicine!

• Like Like x 2