Prop 64 - worst fears came true

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dabs710, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Top growers in the game shutting down, growing underground. Big cities like LA, SF not issuing licenses with no good reasoning, delays. Cities not giving instructions for licenses, but are posting on their sites to report grows that are now illegal after the death of SB 420 on Jan 1st. Jungle Boys shutting down. $110+ dollar quarters for mids plus tax. Thank god I started growing my own. What a hot mess.

The best hope is this system turns out to be so shitty and people make enough noise that the legislature has to change these lame crazy constricting over-regulations.

2. What do you expect from your government, look at everything else they run
    State of MD the price of medical marijuana is 80$ a 8th if you want a oz you have to buy 8 -8ths

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. #3 dabs710, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    I'm surprised nobody is talking about this. Prop 215 patient grows and primary caregivers are still alive. They already repealed the 100 sq ft and 500 sq ft limits. Good way around for the smaller dank growers. It's not too too far away from collective status. Prop 215 ftw.

4. Also they legalized personal hash oil manufacturing with ethanol and CO2. So these are a couple game changers. People are making top quality concentrates with ethanol, search #EHO on IG.

Ethanol and CO2 are no longer volatile solvents.

5. $640 for an ounce in MD? That’s more than double what I pay in MO and it’s not even legal here.

6. I don't have to pay but 135.00 for a oz..here where I'm at..its creeper bud but still...fuck that

7. You guys are getting screwed

8. When you tax and regulate, choose who can provide and force where to buy prices always go up. Blackmarkets or more accurately freemarkets arise to fill the void the state inevitably leaves.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just grow yourself and fuck the govt regs

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Heres a solution.. move out of california..I'm trying to get out of. virginia as fast as I can.. I consider va to be a shithole.

11. We should do like the hippies and start a commune.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Yeah this shit is why I want to grow my own weed and only share or sell to the people I trust the most.

13. I like that idea a hell of a lot. xd

14. For real guys we could all start a cannabis commune for the folks that are really serious about keeping cannabis free to the people who REALLY care about it . I'm sick of our govt regulating us to the point of no return..id love to walk up to anti cannabis folks and give them the middle finger and say."this is what I think about your goddamn regulations and ideas..

15. Where do these people come from buying 75$ eighths of mids. Did they just not ever get a card?

16. I say we all get together and march on Washington DC tell them we are sick and tired of what they think is best for us..I wanna FIGHT!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Same here and not just with cannabis too but so many other things. We could grow our own food, weed and generate our own power with solar use so we do not have to worry about power bills for growing rooms.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I don't know I'm not ever around a dispensery..not in a state that supports it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hell yes!!!