Prop. 19 a bad law for California

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by oltex, Sep 26, 2010.

1. You must be stupid or something. Prop 19 is good, it will remove pot from the underage, have it regulated and taxed. For the other states, its the same as here in Quebec, alcohol is legal at 18 here but only legal at 19 in Ontario, the 18yo go to the Quebec side to drink but they are still not allowed to drink in Ontario, its still not legal for them to have booze in Ontario so they can get caught if they do. Same thing for pot, if you go to Cali and its legal, well don't bring some in your state, I'm pretty sure the cops will be on the lookout for it anyways and its just a bad ideal all together.
    I hope this law passes, its a big step in the right direction.

2. A new california law was passed last week i think. It changed the charge for possession of marijuana over an ounce from a misdemeanor to an infraction

3. Man i hope karma gets you greedy dealers who are more than happy feeding off your peers.

4. Possession of UNDER and ounce. it was the "decriminalize" bill if i remember right 1489... maybe... 1400 something anyhow. Arnold signed it on 9/29 or 30th.

5. You guys are all fools. The bill does not matter at all. What matters is that a state goverment needs to pass a law making marijuana legal. If and when this happens, the US goverment will have to make a decision and review its current policy, and if the justification for the authority of making marijuana illegal is constitutional, due to the.....

DING DING DING!!!!!

Soveriegnty Clause.

Go look it up and realise that this is bigger then your state. Quite honestly I could care less if all of California sunk into the ocean tomarrow. The world would probably be ALOT better for it.

The only reason anyone should care about the consequences of this bill, is the chance that it may become nationally legalised. No one has gotten busted for driving a truck load of medical grade across the border, so they can't review it on the interstate commerce justification.

6. They may still get in trouble, (which they already do now so I don't see how this makes anything worse) but once the trouble is over with they won't be labeled as lepers for the rest of their life as they are now.