PROOF Vaccines KILL People

Discussion in 'Politics' started by magicman8, Oct 1, 2011.

1. it's awful. i've heard people vehemently argue against the idea that vaccinations could potentially be dangerous without having done any research into the subject at all. the logic is that it's medicine designed to keep you safe so older mom's especially defend vaccines because it's the correction to the "problem".

a lot of people won't trust infowars but after watching the video it's just a compilation of clips that come from other reputable sources.

2. Save your brain cells while you still have a chance: Alex Jones is a Class A kook.

Of course vaccines carry the risk of adverse side effects, you're allowing a foreign substance to be injected into your body. These guys just pander common sense in a frightful manner - It's pure laughable and idiotic entertainment for the paranoid majority.

Just read the comments on his websites posts, just a bunch of crazy bible-thumper's that think humanity can do no good.

• Like Like x 2
  3. #4 chiefton8, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
    Who would have thought that medicine could have potential side effects? In other news, the sky is blue.

The real question is whether or not the benefits outweigh the occasional side effect. I think the near eradication of the some of the worlds worst diseases would suggest yes, it is. Now should they be forced? That's another good question...it probably depends on the situation. Frankly, if I were to send my kid to a school with thousands of other kids, I would want to be assured there's no chance polio would be spreading around campus.

Does this research you speak of include the link between vaccines and autism? :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I second this. To draw a link between a vaccine that is very well understood in terms of efficacy in treatment associated with application and a Mental Disease that the brightest minds in Mental Health Research have trouble understanding is ridiculous.

That's like saying Carrot Top is a comedic genius when everybody else has a hard time grasping the humor (or lack there-of) in his act. Either you have no sense of humor, or you're getting paid to represent this position.

5. So does walking down the street or eating a steak. Just sayin. :confused_2:

6. did i mention autism anywhere? i asserted that many people blindly champion vaccines without having done as much as a google search.

i'm aware that there are benefits as well as downfalls. people should be aware of them both before being vaccinated.

7. Lol, a helluva lot more goes into the development of a vaccine than a simple Google search.
    The negative effects of vaccines are seen only in those with compromised immune systems and genetic predisposition to various physical ailments.
    Anybody willfully allowing a substance to be injected into their bodies without knowing what it does are foolish - Furthermore, doctors who willfully inject the substance into their patients should know their patients history. Going to Walgreens for the Influenza vaccine is acceptable because it's a standard vaccine. However, vaccines with possible dangerous side-effects should be considered with your FAMILY doctor. This is COMMON SENSE.

8. LOL i didn't say anything about an average person developing a vaccine:rolleyes:

9. lol, infowars & proof in the same post...

10. They have proof of the horrors of DHMO..that shit kills thousands of people a year!!!!

11. #14 iCremateCanabis, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011

i don't think by "champion" he means develop and by people i don't think he means the people who develop them? :confused_2: ...you're trying to turn it into a debate ;)

12. Eh, better then what you're gonna find on MSM. Though not by much.

13. Alex Jones is a lot funnier than MSN. All these guys like Alex Jones are like the little boy who cried wolf. There may be some truth to what they say but they have also told so many absurd stories that no one will believe them. They have destroyed there own creditability by spreading nonsense.

My fav Alex Jones Hilarious!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLC30653C40109A4BB"]Alex Jones, DMT and the Clockwork Elves[/ame]

14. "thats the plan" lmao

15. No, you didn't...which is why I asked the question. Which you didn't answer. :confused_2:

16. not sure about your reading comprehension but how would a complete lack of research on certain individuals parts include any information on a potential link between any particular vaccine and autism?

17. #20 Crypto Tech, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    You're right. Debating a subject in any forum of user input usually expands the amount of productive input. If everybody just agreed on this particular subject, the overall opinion would be the same; But if multiple people turn it into a consistent debate, this could become a legitimate topic, with users garnering all the bits and pieces about the topic and the daily maintenance of the OP by the thread starter, we could all get a better grasp of the entire 'picture,' so to speak, of this topic.

This is what I do, this is how I contribute to the forums, and this is why I have forum cred. If you want my closing argument, here it is: I personally see this thread going nowhere but the GC forum graveyard. But continuing before I close...

Back on point, the fact still remains that the title of the post is misleading and sensationalist - The nature of the OP should rather be something like this: "Evidence of POSSIBLE dangers UNDOCUMENTED concerning CERTAIN Vaccines."
    The thread title paired with the first sentence in the OP is typical of people that read the garbage that Alex Jones, Fox, and the like call "News." This isn't news, it's fine print found on a poster in your doctors patient' room underneath (insert vaccination here).