proof that girls are evil

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Big "D", Nov 4, 2001.

1. i dont take up my bfs money..he dont have ne money 2 give me he gives me his time only cuz he wants to not cuz i make him.. n he dont spend money on me alot.. i dont make him he just wants 2.. its usually on munchy food& weed tho..but i do tha same when i can... idont have a job.. its not about tha money for a good relationship..

2. thnk fuk its not an absolute truth.

3. well if mo ney is evil then the means of your existence would be evil unless you live in solitude
    if you like some one you show them by using currency to purchase them something that proves your affection just how you get your mom something for motheres day

naw i think girls are evil because the manipulate and don't even realize it.

4. [quote name='Big "D"']Every gut knows that it takes time and money for a good relationship with a girl, so...

Girls = time x money

Everyone knows that time equals money.

time = money

So it follows that...

Girls = (money x money)

Or

Girls = money2

According to the Bible money is the root of all evil

money = (¬/ evil)

So it follows that...

girls = (¬/ evil)2

Or

Girls = evil[/quote]

So, i take it you like evil? Or shall I assume you're gay? LOL

A lot of men are evil, like our president and his cronies. None of them are girls.
    What do you make of that?

5. I was just thinkin the same thing, haha! Only a stoner forum would we break down the joke like its a real equation.

6. [​IMG]

i wrote a whole joke that set up to this pic, but i didnt like it in the end

the punchline was something along the lines of, "free lunch"

7. wow, interesting. something to think about

8. yeah thats true but most girls even it out by giving back.

We have to work for the money, if we don't have sex with you when you want we don't get that money lol

9. I'm not evil... or am I?