Proof of Jesuit's being the evil masterminds behind everything in our world..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dotgif, Mar 12, 2012.

1. If you look up books like Levitcus in the Old Testament, it's totally insane and barbaric.....but people still believe in God

The past origins of things don't have to dictate the present

And it seems more psychopathic than socialogical

:)

2. They're exactly like religious people.

They NEED something to believe in, no matter how far-fetched it is. They operate upon faith (since most of their theories have little empirical evidence) and they get incredibly incensed when challenged and met with opposition

All the psychological markers of irrationality.

*quietly awaits OP's raging*

3. Yes :p

Haha religion always gets dragged into arguments, I love it. Wasting your time! :D

Thanks for actually looking at it instead of being a wasteful post troll. See what I mean though? Logically all these things are easily connected..

4. ^^^^ Some of us may be post trolls, but generally, this type of thread is a trolling thread in the first place. I admit I've started a couple myself

As soon as I saw Zionism and shariah law, I bailed. Fuck religious hatred

5. This sounds like my friend all he does is watch you tube videos and read things online. Lol he gets all his "knowledge" of the gov from imortal technique songs -_-

6. I don't hate on any religion. Zionists are the evil fake jews that try to ruin the name of the Jewish religion.. hence all the hate being directed on world banks, Israel, Jewish bankers.

7. 1st you say you don't hate any religion and then you say zionists are evil fake jews

You need help, bruh

8. Or you could do some research on the subject yourself, and at least take a look at what I'm talking about before calling me unintelligent.

9. Honestly, I don't wanna waste my time reading it and I think you are wasting yours

I'm going back to work

10. Ah more things wrong with humanity. Judges something before trying it.

11. #31 TexRx, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    I'm only judging what appears to be blind religious hatred

I don't have to read mein kampf by Adolf Hiler to know he was a genocidal mother fucker that wanted to personally deliver extermination to any and every jew

People are judged on an individual basis. Judging people as a group is gross

12. You're judging conspiracy theorists for being crazy.. I'm just trying to expose the Jesuit's for what they are and what they've done and are currently doing.

13. Thread vomit! It's too much to swallow back down

[​IMG]

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd_CSwzf-XI](1) Killer Jesuits harass Gabrielle Chana at Wal-Mart---Clones, UFOs, and mind-reading in BIble - YouTube[/ame]

15. You can hate anything and everything today

How about hating mexicans? Can u fit into your schedule? Or is your plate already full?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1DbdwShMnw]Alex Jones Hates Mexicans - YouTube[/ame]

16. religions have always used God as a coverup.

religion doesnt exist. There is only truth and lies.

Lies are heard, the truth is felt

Follow the righteous path and you shall earn everlasting life

17. Grawwr post trolls
    Hahaha
    They look like hairy postal workers

18. I don't throw any bones about it

[​IMG]

19. At this moment I am in an apartment at Loyola Marymount.. The Jesuits here are surprisingly liberal. most of them are great dudes. (this is coming from someone extremely liberal.)

but as for the bolded part of the OP's comment: yikes