Proof of Jesuit's being the evil masterminds behind everything in our world..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dotgif, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Since 1540 when the Society of Jesus was created by Ignatius Loyola they have spread across the globe, conquering practically everything, creating the corruption that is today. This is the oath they take when they are sworn into their power as Jesuit General's/higher ranking members.

This is the chain of power in our world from the top down..
    [​IMG]

2. #2 Vicious, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    You don't have to dump every one of your conspiracies here. This is the 3rd one.

3. >evil masterminds behind everything in our world

Sounds like a conspiracy to me

4. >everything's normal, nothing's wrong, nothing ever has been wrong with the world

Sounds like brainwashing to me

5. #6 Vicious, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    Who are you quoting?

I surely never said anything about the context of the oath, anything about the elitist mentioned or the state of the world.

It's always the same, if anyone says anything discrediting or against 'truthers' it's always out of ignorance or from brainwashing.

6. #8 TexRx, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Jesuit Students are good at lacrosse!

Tough game!

:)

LOL!

[​IMG]

7. Nah bruh Georgetown is a Jesuit college.

• Like Like x 1
  8. gc should just make a conspiracy theory section.

9. Dude, even if true, they won?

We don't want to hear you had a 'heart attack'.

10. Can someone show me the 'proof' in the OP...

11. #14 TexRx, Mar 13, 2012
    [​IMG], bruh

12. #15 HelpMeOutHo, Mar 13, 2012
    [quote name='"virgin mary"']gc should just make a conspiracy theory section.[/quote]

Amazing idea. So normal people don't have to see this crap. Does anyone ever notice people who follow one conspiracy probably follow another (or many more) and their whole life is based on these theories. I've seen this online and in real life and it's just fucking sad. People like op stole my friends' soul. All he wants to do is smoke weed, work his minimum waged job and watch/read videos/articles on youtube/random internet blogs. He has become part of the system he despises. Fucking foolish.

13. It is said that...."the proof is in the pudding"

So, here's some tapioca pudding! Let's take a closer look and see if the truth is inside it!

[​IMG]

14. I love that pudding lol. So good :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. im not big on conspiracies or anything but you guys know that if you actually look up the things in that chart youll find a good bit of legit information right?

if you think about all this in a sociological standpoint its not all that far fetched..

16. [quote name='"HelpMeOutHo"']

Amazing idea. So normal people don't have to see this crap. Does anyone ever notice people who follow one conspiracy probably follow another (or many more) and their whole life is based on these theories. I've seen this online and in real life and it's just fucking sad. People like op stole my friends' soul. All he wants to do is smoke weed, work his minimum waged job and watch/read videos/articles on youtube/random internet blogs. He has become part of the system he despises. Fucking foolish.[/quote]

Hey man whatever makes you happy

17. Looking up all these "conspiracy theories" will probably make you insane in the long run lol.