Proof of god ?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ultramaxx, Dec 29, 2021.

1. No insult inferred at all my friend. The thing is, all throughout human existence we've had this habit of falling back on "the gods" to explain things we don't understand. A nearby volcano erupts: We've angered the gods. A super bountiful harvest: The gods are pleased with us.
    Not to diminish what you experienced in the health industry but even unexplained improvements in peoples' condition are often attributed as "God's work", or "a miracle". Of course if they die then it's "God's will".

I think it's just a cheap and easy way for people to fob off their ignorance about things we don't understand, yet.

Now, I will admit that when it comes to theories about how the universe came to be and belief in some form of god(s) "creating" everything, both require a lot of faith/belief. There are holes large enough to drive a semi through both theories.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #22 Ultramaxx, May 11, 2022
    Last edited: May 11, 2022
    Yeah finding proof of god is hopeless , when is Jesus coming back ??? 2000 years later and crickets ….
    If there’s nothing after death then we would have been better off not existed..
    What fairytales are true, and what about Moses .
    Did Buddha find god?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lol yup, were definitely on the same page.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I found Jesus last week. He was hiding behind my sofa this whole time.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken…

:love-m3j:

j

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Haha , this topic is relevantly funny ..:judge:
    This topic caused thano phobia in me there’s nothing scarier, to witness it many times you are brave .. that’s so scary. Oddly enough my favorite supervillain is thanos so i just don’t understand why temporary existence exists so pointless. :confused::toke:
    Sounds like an omnipotent abandonment, or captain jack sparrow is god just sits back never stops the bad from happening or the ending of our existence. :coolalt::devilish::confusedalt: