Proof Jack In The Box is a place for stoners.

Discussion in 'General' started by NeoDrivesAGeo, May 5, 2009.

1. I was stoned last night and this commercial came on. too bad the nearest one is like, 30 miles away. These are funny as fuck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FQV59b1C-k]YouTube - Jack in the Box - 99 tacos commercial[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWVnPlUCrf8]YouTube - Jack In The Box Stoner Commercial[/ame]

2. hahah yeah. I thought the same thing when I first saw these. Fuck yeah Jack in the box, i knew there was a reason i love your overpriced shit!!

3. Haha, yea that's definitely targeted towards us.

4. #4 mattdecker420, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    thats sooo funny i saw that 2 tacos one last night and i thought the same thing, haha going to have to show my support and find out where one is, are they any good?

boooo, closest one is like 300miles away, no thanks.

5. damn they're not even being subtle :laughing:

6. and hes driving, this is going to upset someone i wouldnt be surprised if a bunch of crazy mom's get it taken off the air.

7. Where the FUCK are you? Afghanistan?

8. Or maybe anywhere northeast of Kentucky

9. its mainly on the west cost, theres more states that don't have them then have them ...

10. Where the fuck are you? Jack in the Box headquarters?

The closest Jack in the Box to me is atleast 1,000 miles. It's a west coast thing, I believe.

11. Actually yes I am, watch your tone or you get no tacos. :p

You guys are missing out, sourdough jacks are where its at. Swiss cheese and bacon. Shiiiiaaat.

12. Theres not a Jack in the box anywhere in my state D:

13. already did. this commercial is from 2006 and a bunch of kids from california complained about it and got it taken off the air.

but i do like the t-shirts that some employees there wear that say "Open late, and we won't ask Why you're hungry" :smoke:

14. There's a Jack in the box 20 mins. from me...and yes I have eaten there while baked. :D

They got some fucking GOOD burgers...never tried their tacos though.

15. lol.

That is pretty funny.

Can you link to the article from 06 if you can find it?

16. yea no jack in the box in NY.. haha gmt u made me lol

17. #18 Deutschbag, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    Here is what I used to get

2 chicken burgers, a jumbo jack, and two tacos for like 5 bucks.......fuckin awesome. Then we would go to a gas station and I would get a cheap drink at AMPM.

I can't wait to go back. :hello:

Oh and if you want to listen to Jack himself talk about Jack in the Box tacos and the stoner commercial you have to listen to the Adam Corolla podcast from the 24th of April.

18. I knew it would happen. But they are still on the air cause I saw it on spike last night. It's not so much a west coast thing anymore, apparently we have them in Florida.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm thinkin about Cracker Barrell. I'm nowhere near one.

19. In TX we have JITB out the ass but no White Castle like you lucky east coasters :cool: we also have a place called Whataburger which is freakin' epic. if you live around her you know what i mean :p