Proof is in the Pudding, Chilled with Emery !

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by El_Caterpiller, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Told ya guys I did..but no...you want proof :p

marc and I.jpg

gah.jpg

really nice guy...very modest....at some points :p likes to talk alot lol

2. haha nice dude

3. Duuuuuude, that second picture is fuckin epic. I really want to meet him someday, i'll be living in Van next year.:D:bongin:

4. Get up there soon man...he's a great guy and likes to travel across Canada...chances are he will be at the marijuana march this year again in toronto !

5. I live on Van Island, I wonder if he ever comes over here:confused:

6. i swear i've seen this picture elsewhere, unless he always does that peace pose.

7. I thought that the guy in the picture was Smokentoke or Smokentoke420 on these forums... Something involving smoke. Glad I could narrow it down.

8. no, if you look at this picture and a pic he posted of himself in another thread (http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/343374-room-full-roor-p.html) he has the same nose and eyebrow piercing marks.
    same dude.
    so OP you've chilled with the trailerpark boys?? are they any different from their characters in real life lol

9. #9 El_Caterpiller, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    edit...The only trailer park boy that I have chilled with is sam lascoe an lahey and randy....they act in character..I am trippen right now I will talk to you guys in abittttt

TIME TO GO TO THE BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

10. i toked with rick steves(the travel guy with pbs) once it was awesome

you should look up some of his pro marijuana speech's