Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Proof for AZO Standard

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KB_Killer101, May 8, 2008.

1. So Saturday i go to a job interview and i haven't smoked in 3 weeks(exercised the whole bit) and they dident test me but i am hired. So they say to come back Wednesday, so i leave go pick up 4 gs for 35$ and needless to say get down to Blizzness with a wet mango.

They call me monday and tell me i will be tested so im like allright perfect time to test AZO with a lab test, i pop 4 pills and go the the gym for an hour and a half and then steamroom for and hour. Rinse and repeat the next day drank aloooooooooot of water and just got back from the test. And i P and P'd

Pissed and passed

So there you have it for all the AZO haters out there it works.

2. what type of azo did you get

3. i'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess... AZO Standard?^^^
    lol

i have a friend that did the exact same thing. 4 pills, 36 hours before the DT. smoked 4 hours before he took the pills. even in those conditions, and minus the working out (he did, however, drink tons of water), he passed.

4. i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it was just the drinking a lot of water. most things people take that supposedly "clean" your system are advised to do with lots of water, and usually its the water that makes you pass (by dilution). there really isn't anything available that can actually clean the thc metabolites from your fatty tissue.

that and theres a whole thread about how azo doesnt work and has failed for tons of people

5. But what has me convinced is i did not drink more then 12 oz of water all of Wednesday(today),i could only fill half the cup after going for the mid stream.

The test looked for specific gravity, temp, ph, and creatine, not to mention they had blue toilet water and the sinks were turned off. so dillution in my opinion was out of the question.