promised my parents i'd go to church with them tonight.

Discussion in 'General' started by dxtoq, Dec 25, 2009.

1. #1 dxtoq, Dec 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2009
    smoke, or don't smoke?

(not underage)

STORY 12/24/09

ok guys i ended up going. i wanted to post the story last night but i was too damn out of it and tired by the time we got back because it was the late service and it was past my bedtime.

anyways, about 2 hours before we left i met up with a friend to smoke, so i asked for his opinion about me smoking and going to church. quite a few bowls later we both decided it was probably a good idea that i smoked and went to church completely lit up, although in the back of my mind i couldn't stop thinking to myself how it's just a tad bit disrespectful. so me being me i did it anyways. so we roll up to the church, i have a fat bowl packed in my spoon and 2 more pre-grinded and ready to be packed in my coat pocket. we get out of the car and the service didn't start for another 20 minutes, so i tell my mother i'm going on a walk because i need to make a call before we go in. i walk around for about 5 mins till i find the perfect spot to smoke at. it's like this huge igloo of bushes in the corner of the parking lot, where you can see the street and all the cars coming into the lot to park. so i eventually maneuver my way into the hut of plants and shrubs, and it's amazingly hollow in there just like an igloo. i fire up without a worry in the world. i'm having a great time smoking and watching the cars go by until this swarm of cars comes over towards me. all the cars pass except the last one which just kinda stops for a second, so naturally i stop smoking and observe what's goin on with this dude. eventually, he backs up, parks, gets out of his car and starts heading over towards me yelling "HEY WHATS GOING ON IN THERE!" and i'm like freakin out thinking i'm gonna get caught then have to explain myself to my mom on christmas, while at the church she ritually attends. but nope, i ninja'd my way out of there without getting caught. there was a stone wall behind me which lead into someone's backyard, so i ran out of the corner of the bushes, hit the corner and hopped into this person's backyard (i didn't know it was a backyard till i got over). so i'm standing in this person's backyard in a corner as black as the night trying to listen to what this guy is doing trying to follow me. so i hear him fucking around searching around the area i was previously in since it was right over the wall i was behind. all i could hear was him stepping on shit kinda mumbling to himself. then after a good couple minutes he walked away. so i hopped back over, finished up my business, and went inside the service. the service wasn't actually too bad. it mostly composed of the high school kids singing, and omg, they were so horrible. like so bad the kid's parents couldn't have even agreed it was cute or whatever. so basically i cracked up the entire time laughing at these kids while trying to not make a huge fool out of myself. it was a great night.

Besides my story, i hope everyone is having a great morning, and got some great gifts. have a merry christmas everyone.

2. I'd smoke. I've only been to church twice and I remember it being boring as fuck.

3. nooo don't go...

4. jack hit the nail on the head

smoke dude, you'll kill yourself from the boredom if you don't. not to jack your thread but this one time at church...

my sister was getting baptized cause she wasn't when she was a baby and she wanted to be baptized. she was 12 and i was 13. well it's like 11:30 at night and i was tired as hell and bored because, lets face it, church sucks. so anyways, we had to kneel on that thing, so we do. next thing i know, i'm wakin up and it's like 15 minutes later. i fell asleep while kneeling down. i look around and everybody is sitting again. i was pretty embarrassed at the time cause i was a blind believer, but i look back at it now and laugh.

but seriously, smoke. if you don't, you'll be wishin you did.

5. smoke and go dude, it will make your family happy, and this time of year that's what is important, if my family asked me to go i would absoutly not want to cause im totally against organized religion but i would do it anyways for the sake of making my family happy.

6. Generally, if the choice is whether or not to smoke...

I think we all know the answer :smoke:

7. I donno...I don't think smoking before would be very fun. First of all you'd be in the place with the highest concentration of anti-weed people and what do you have to do there? You can only be alone with your thoughts, no music or internet in Church afterall.

I'd be just as bored if I smoked before Church and probably a lot more paranoid, don't see the benefits personally but good luck.

8. being high in church could make it way better, the bible is trippy

9. Well that depends on the kind of church, Roman Catholic :hello: or Proddy? If it's the first, then by all means do it, but if it's a protestant church, i'd go sober, something about them just makes me feel awkward at all times.

10. My LDS in-laws MADE me go to church with them one CHristmas - thankfully I was stoned out of my gourd on a Canna-pill, but it was still boring as hell. But I didn't burst into flames.

Organized religion just bugs me.

11. i would go to church second, and get high first:cool: dont forget your clear eyes, church is much funnier high:smoke:

12. i went sober. luckily im good at day dreaming. :hello:

13. Whenever I go to my grandfathers house i have to go to church with him.

I got high and the pastor ( i think (?)) played an electric guitar and i was tripping out like a mother-fucker.

He was wearing the dress thing, all the lights were out and the only source of light was coming from some massive candle behind him. He did a bit of a jam too.

The only bad thing is that it was one of those churches that you have to stand up and shake everyones hand, and old people give me the creeps.

14. Church blows. My mom always makes us go like 45 mins early to get a good seat.

This one time a few years ago (maybe 4 or 5 years ago), we were right on the end of the pew. I, as usual, was bored as fuck and tired. I started drifting off to the point where I fell asleep. Wake up with my mom shaking me furiously. I got a good talking to and what-not, but thats not the good part. Apparently some one in the pews across the isle wrote for a local newspaper. He saw me, snapped a picture, and I was the big picture in the newspaper about how "this generation isn't religious enough...." or some shit. :D

My mom was so embarrassed. She wouldn't talk to me for like a week.:rolleyes:

Were Creasters btw.

15. i made the same deal with my pops had 2 reach church with him nd my cousins.. i ate a firecracker before and me, my sis, and one of my cousins hot boxed her my sis's car right before church.. unfortunately we got their 10-20 min before nd since it was xmas it was packed so we had to stand for over an hour stoned as fuck.. let me tell you most boring hour of my entire life but the weed definitely made it a lot more fun.. ended up playing KO Boxing on my phone for most of it.. accept i'll tell u one thing it was real trippy going up nd getting the comunion or w.e. its called (that piece of bread) :smoke:

16. I told my parents I didn't believe in the bible or Christianity, or any organized religion for that matter, when I was fifteen. I just up and refused to go, because my mom made me go every single Sunday morning, Sunday evening, and Wednesday evening and I absolutely hated it. The people, the atmosphere, the hypocrisy, bigotry, the BOREDOM. And it sucked even more because I didn't even believe in the shit they were preaching as if it were stone cold fact.

On top of that, they were strict to the point of being fucking ridiculous. Girls weren't allowed to sit next to boys (couldn't sit with my girlfriend), and they would literally stand between you and the fucking door if you wanted to leave for ANY reason. One night, I started getting a headache and they were all playing this stupid missionary game or something. I was way younger back then, so as you can imagine, a room-full of little kids gets pretty fucking loud. I wanted to leave, I explained myself, went for the door and this bitch grabbed my arm and tried to tell me I wasn't leaving. I yanked my arm back and told her that I was indeed about to walk through that damn door. After a few seconds of staring, passionate dislike in her eyes, I opened the door (still looking at her) and walked out. :D Fucking Christians

Sorry if this offended anybody, I'm deeply against this whole church thing for obvious reasons ^. They have good donuts though, sometimes. : D?

17. I can only imagine church being even MORE boring and dreadful when high. I say smoke that shit after going.

18. Dude, smoke. I had to go and i was stone cold sober. I didn't even have a percocet.

Fuuuuuck, it sucked.

When they sang the Christmas songs there was a chick behind us who thought she was Mariah Carey. It took everything in my power to not ask her to please shut the fuck up.

19. its perfectly fine if its a cross joint. otherwise a giant pit will open up in the middle of the sanctuary and a big flaming dick of dark satanic evil will come up and swallow you to burn for the rest of eternity.