Prometheus IMAX 3D

Discussion in 'Movies' started by HighAsPhuck, Jul 6, 2012.

1. I saw Prometheus in IMAX 3D and I was so high. Despite the plot holes and ambiguity, I enjoyed this movie so much. I was so high and I felt like I was watching the movie from the top of the Empire State Building. :hello:

2. #2 ParaBolTOOL, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    Yeah, Its definately one of those movies that require doing a little research on your own to grasp and appreciate the depth of the movie could've been, cause they glossed over it so horribly. I still shake my head at the fact that they had the tools to make the important details and information apparent to the viewers even though they aren't apparent to the characters. I would love to get baked and watch it in IMAX 3D, I really would if I had the weed to do it with.... but I would be so paranoid, never been to a movie theater baked before o_O maybe with a friend who will smoke with me some time! :D

3. oh my friend, we smoked 6gs-a quad in blunts before we went to see it..
    yes, in imax 3D.
    I enjoyed it thuroughly. though I will say I had an unhealthy amount of tobacco and the 3D combo = a serious headache.. bad look

4. Going to the movie theater while high is awesome!

5. YEAH MAN! I just got back from seeing the movie in 3d.. unfortunately i wasn't baked, neither was it imax. But i still enjoyed it thoroughly! I thought about going really high but thought if i was high i wouldnt be able to take in whats happening haha, i usually only go to comedies ect high. like ted. :smoke:

fiffiled (or whatever) blazing up his suit was pretty funny though, someone yelled out 420 in the theatre when it happened.

6. I was sooooo baked when I watched this movie lol and I live in Louisiana, they sell daiquiris at the theater, it was a good time :)

Is anyone else disappointed about the ending?