Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Promethazine

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HighGuy14, Jul 21, 2007.

1. yeh i think your right

2. what products contain prometh? i wanna get somee

3. Fuck.That.Shit. SMOKING COCAINE DOES NOT FUCKING WORK. The only way you can properly combust cocaine and get the full effect is to turn it into crack. Anything else is a waste and if you believe it's a good idea you need to learn more about the substances you're taking or not fucking take them at all.

Promethazine does nothing for you. It's codeine the that fucks you up. ||edit||I forgot, it's classified as a sedative/hypnotic, but the recreational value is still pretty poor.||edit||

And to anyone who dips their weed in anything... It's fucking retarded. All you're doing is smoking sugars and other various chemicals that make up the syrup. It's like trying to smoke pills. It's just fucking stupid. Educate yourself.

4. Please do tell how to turn codeine into freebase?

I may lace my blunt with codeine to put me to sleep

5. *shrug* I don't freebase things, so I don't know. It's so much easier to just swallow it in a pill or drink your syrup, snort it, whatever.

6. yes sippin syrup and the smoking of marijuana go hand in hand but i would never dip my blunt in some cough syrup Fuck that

7. I beg to differ, I smoked cocaine on many occasions.

Primo'ing a blunt or J never worked for me.

But if you smoke a bowl of coke and don't burn the coke but just hold the lighter above the bowl and vaporize it you get a nice clean cocaine hit THAT DOES WORK.

I know from experience, it was not placebo.

8. Are you okay? Do you need a stress ball?

9. Yeah, too much yay :p