Promethazine question help please!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chrisdemeo, Jul 25, 2009.

1. i dont really kno how much the price for promethazine with codiene goes for. this kid said he would give me 10 ounces for 15$ i kno u only need 4 ounces per cup nd i was only planiing on drinkin 2 tonite. so is this a good price or a total ripoff

2. 10 oz for 15? bro i'd jump on that shit. long as its legit stuff.

3. ga damn.. if its legit. buy it.

4. $1.50/oz, that's the best deal I've ever heard of.. Sounds way too good to be true, but if it's legit, jump on that shit.. No, pounce on it.

5. #5 DMG_KUSH, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2009
    shit i misread the first time lol, prometh with codiene for that cheap! damn dude buy every oz he has in my opinion, that shits goin for like $600 a pint now a days.

6. OMFG!
    I've never seen it that cheap.
    Tell him you want gallons if it's that cheap.

7. Jump on that shit like a trampoline

8. ya its a pretty good deal...how ever i find it retarted when i hear people paying like 20 dollars an ounce for that shit when you can probly buy like a million codiene and promethazine pills for that much and on top of that its fucking codiene like the lamest shit you can get if your doing opiates

but ya its a strait deal...a ten ounce bottle is pretty dam big though thats quite the cough so it mite be bs..make sure you see the bottle and its not no robo bs

9. dude that is fucking absurb waste of money...if you measure up how much codiene is an in ounce .. just looked it up 60mg of codiene and your going to pay like 40 dollars for taht and ''promethazine hydrochloride 6.25 mg; phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg''...thats is all kinds of retarted

you can buy tylenol 3's which are 30mg of codiene for like a fucking dollar a pop...really people just cuz you hear stupid shit in rap songs doesnt not mean its worthwile and worth that kind of money

10. #10 ykm420, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2009
    There is nothing stupid about codeine, IMO, just because it is a "weak" opiate, does not mean it has no recreational value to those with little to no tolerance, and whom actually like the euphoria it gives.. Grip and sip, GC! :wave:
    (I do agree, $40/oz is wayyyy too expensive, even $20, which is out of the question in Texas, seeing as how expensive it is these days..)