Promethazine-DM

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ReaLm1537, Feb 24, 2009.

1. I got a bottle of
    "Promethazine-DM Syrup MOR"
    it says take 5ml orally every 6hrs

What should I do with this?

2. If I'm correct, it's just Promethazine with Dextromethorphan. It might sound appetizing but I doubt it'll get you anywhere. I may be wrong, so don't quote me if I am. Just from reading a few other articles, it might not be wise to take it in high doeses for recreational purposes. Whatever you choose to do though, be safe. :]

now Prometh w/ Codeine... that's another story. lol

3. Find some opiates and have fun.

4. When I took Promethazine by itself it just put me to sleep for few hours. I don't know what it would be like with DXM

5. #5 tyrone biggums, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    if you got it from a doc go back and say the dm stuff makes you feel weird. shaky, clammy hands and cold sweats.. he might hand out some prometh/codeine ;)

but yeah what you have is trash. might get you fucked up, not leanin tho

tell him ALL DM MEDS youve ever gotten made you feel really weird and almost like your more sick. robo dm too

6. Yea if your expecting codeine/lean/purple drank effects then...dont cause its not even close to the same drug.

BUT DXM is an amazing drug in its own right. You will get fucced up if you drink it. I honestly cant describe it unless Im on some DXM but...there is nothing that I can think of that compares to it. It is a VERY unique experience.