Promethazine DM Syrup

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The Godfather, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Hey new here, I just got prescribed some Promethazine DM syrup, no ingredients to be found on the bottle and my internet research for the ingredients has yielded little success. I was just wondering if I could have a little fun with the stuff or not? and how much should i take?

P.S. I also have some Cheratussin AC syrup, and was wondering if combining the two would give me the results I'm looking for.

2. No you wont have fun.

3. if youre looking for euphoria, you'll need to combine it with an opioid

like codeine

vicodin will probly work too. which is pretty much a derivitive of codeine and thebaine.

otherwise youll probly just get sick and puke.

4. and idk what the fuck cheritussin is, but its obviously an antitussive which could be about 12 different things, but it's most likely dxm.

its probly got a shitload of pain reliever in it though so i wouldnt advise drinking it to get high unless the only active ingredient is dxm or the like.

5. Yea, the Cheratussin has codeine as an active ingredient that's why I asked about combining the two. Any idea on how much I should take?

6. whats the mg per ml of each?

if its perscription it should probably be pretty heavy.

go half an half.

do either of them have an expectorant in them?

cause that's a perscription for puking big time unless you mix it with some orange juice or something.

and sorry if it takes me a while to think of the answers right now. im pretty stoned and a little tipsy.
    being a doctor is 2nd priority to getting lit today.

7. Ok, I found the mg/ml of both, but I'm really unsure if the number there is right for the Cheratussin

Promethazine: Each 5 mL (one teaspoonful), contains: Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15 mg; promethazine hydrochloride 6.25 mg. Alcohol 7%.

Cheratussin (from what I could find): 10 mg-100 mg/5 mL

And a little more info on both here:

Promethazine: http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/promdex.htm

Cheratussin: http://www.walgreens.com/library/finddrug/druginfo1.html?particularDrug=Cheratussin&id=13956

Hope this helps.

8. word thats what i wasthinkign off the top of my mind.

youre probly gonna have fun with that.

get about 400-600 mg of dxm and youvealready got a nice trip going.

for eveyr5mg of prometh
    take 5-10 of the chera

imo you coudl just drink teh prometh and youll probly trip. dirnk the whole bottle.

hydrobromide means its time release. but still pretty bomb.

i cant concentrate.

9. Alright man thanks for your help, it was much appreciated. Again, I'm new here, so is there anyway i can rep you or something in return?

10. uh. shit dude.

im about to start tripping again so i dont have long before i stop speaking english.

or whatever language i am right now.

theres a little scale button to the far right of the text box that says "today, blah blah blah"

find the quote button and go north.

im losing it. omfg.

11. wow no i really hope you didnt take that cheratussin shit. It has guaifenesin as its active ingredient.

12. just cuz it has guafesenin in it doesnt mean u cant take it, it has 10mg's of codeine for every 100 of gfn, its not like dxm where you have to take 300mg's of codeine to get a buzz, you can take like 30-60mg's of codeine with the promethazine n it'll fuck you up, n it aint that much gfn

13. and you can get around the gfn making you throw up by mixing it with oj or something to settle it in your stomach.

youll end up spitting a lot like you drank too much dr pepper.

14. Sorry to bring this back i know its an old topic,but i have a bottle of the cheratussin here and i was wonder how much i should take to get fucked up and if i have to mix it with oj because of the guaifenesin or if i shouldn't take it at all because of that.