Prom

Discussion in 'General' started by Cassativa, May 26, 2010.

1. I didn't go either, didn't waste any money on it, definitely don't regret it

2. After party was sick, the actual prom was the lamest thing I've ever seen. I regretted going about 5 minutes into it.

3. My prom was okay. During the actual prom I basically just grinded with my date the whole time. The after party was equally bad.

I had two different groups of friends in high school. One group was the group that I actually went to high school with, and they never drank, never smoked, and still completely frown upon getting high. This was the group I hung out with after prom. No wonder it sucked.

I had other friends from a different high school who smoked and had fun all the time. Hanging out with them was always a fucking adventure.

4. Uh, yeah it does equal a HS diploma

do you not realize that GED means "General Equivalency Diploma"? It is EQUAL TO A HS DIPLOMA.

No place should shun you because you have a GED and not a HS diploma.

5. did you double post:(

6. huh? wtf r u talking about?

7. Haha, don't know if that was an intentional Rickyism or what

8. My prom was super lame. My boyfriend at the time looked like he was 12, he couldn't drive so I ended up driving, and he ended up deciding he hated me that night yet stayed with me for another 6 months and made my life suck. All we did was sit at a table with people I hated. And didn't even go to an after party. :mad:

9. I hope you have fun with the parties if your goin to any. But, Prom is sooo stupid. I'm not payin $400-$1500 on one night of crappy music and food.