prom

Discussion in 'General' started by umopp, Mar 29, 2008.

1. do you think it would be good enough to ask a girl with a dozen of her favorite flowers and just being like "will you go to prom with me?" or should i do something more creative

2. just ask her.. if she says no, then you wouldn't have wasted money on flowers.

oh, you from daygo? you must be if you like PR

3. Good enough? Dude do you think that she would just say no if you just plain out asked her to it without any flowers?

4. hmm idk, and about PR i dont really like him too much i just thought it was a funny picture of him but i do love the chargers :D

5. That's kind of cliche. But if you're not the creative type, it'll get the job done.

6. Pretty much every girl that I've met falls head over heels for cliche.

7. Don't worry about the flowers, that's a little over-the-top anyway. Just ask something like, "So what are you doing for prom?". If you see an opening, just ask casually, "well, would you like to go with me?" or something along those lines.

Really dude, its a school prom. She'll probably go with you.

8. yeah man i hope she does say yes because if she doesnt i have no one else to go with lol

9. Are you friends with her? Does she like you?

10. Hey man, in the absolute worst-case scenario, you go stag. If that's not your thing, then just don't go. I know everyone always talks about "the memories" and how its a "rite of passage before graduation", blah blah. It's just a dance, and its really nothing spectacular.

Now the after parties... that's another thing. You can always ask her to go to one of those ;)

11. yeah im friends with her and im not sure if she likes me but yeah and idk i dont really wanna go by myself but i wanna go because i havent gone to any of my school's other dances so this would be my last chance to go to a school dance

12. don't ask

just be like "oh yea? - well we should go togethor" and act confident - like you don't even care what she says - if she says no (which she most likely won't) just be like arright that's cool

say it like a statement "we should go together" don't ask her " will you go with me"

thinking about getting turned down is always worse than actually getting turned down

13. what would i be saying oh yeah to? im assuming thats in response to something she says

14. "so what are you doing for prom?" like the other guy said and then if she says she's not going with anyone, bust out "oh yea? well we should go together"

something along those lines - make a statement, don't ask a question

15. hmm okay

16. Dude, if she is your friend, you wont need flowers. She will say yes, even if it is just as friends. I went to prom with a friend..its no biggie, the afterparty is where the most fun is anyway.

17. Yea man.

Get her some flowers.

If she says no... tell her that you have a 9-inch cock. She wont turn that down.

18. Don't ask her, tell her you're going. And leave out the flowers, get her a pack of magnum condoms.

19. haha i laughed at that and still smokin's replies lol

20. Prom sucked.