Prom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by klabboy, May 4, 2013.

1. I kind of want to get stoned and go to prom but my date is against smoking weed. Plus i'm driving and before we even go to prom were going to get our pics taken so if i smoked before the pics and possibly dinner my high would probably of warn off by the time i even get to prom! Fuck......

2. Get high man. Come on bruh, it's prom.

You know you waaaannnnaaaa haha.

3. I really do! But if she finds out i wont get any...... But then again it probably wont even be good.

4. this would be a fantastic time

5. My prom sucked... def would have been better if i was stoned. So i would say get high for sure!

6. Just get really drunk than go.
    If it were me I'd have a much better time in that setting drunk than high. Both together is another good option.

7. Was about to put the same thing!!! But at prom your suppose to be hyped up an party not high an chill drink or something but be safe.

8. the fingerbang ball , aka prom. Do your thing OP, you should go have a great time

9. I would definitely get high!
    But unless you can control yourself good, I wouldn't go drunk instead like others said because A) its harder to drive drunk and B) it's harder to act sober drunk and schools take that very seriously! Or at least my school did when I went to a dance drunk and apparently it was 'obvious'. *Sigh*. Then again, I had a small school

10. Well i decided to not go high. It was still fun though. Ran into one of my old ex girlfriends and she decided to sit at our table and piss off my current girlfriend lolz. It was kind of interesting. I think i got more later in the night because of it though :)

Edit: then i came home and got stoned and crashed. Good end to a good night.

11. Went with a hot girl we got stoned showed up whenever everyone had already left. Was lame I was hoping to socialize

12. Fuck prom...Wouldn't want those dirty fuckers screwin' up my high time.:cool: