Prom Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by respyshunt, May 10, 2010.

1. The way to go with prom is to be as forward and blunt as possible. Next time you see her reach in your pants, pull your cock out, and started bawling and pissing on everything, screaming about how you'll never get laid. Chicks find it irresistible, flawless track record so far. Let me know how it goes.

2. Hahaha. No offense but it sounds like you had a shitty prom.

Doesn't really matter though since you're only a junior, you said.

Senior year is where it's at, fuck all the rest

3. yeah at least theres next year.

lemme put it this way, the point i was at in the relationship with the girl i went with wasnt really a "sober hook up" relationship. There definitely would have to have been some alcohol in the mix.

4. Hahaha, I got you dude.

I'm kinda in the same situation, I guess... (senior prom this Saturday)

Goin' with a year younger chick. Don't really know if anything is going to happen, but she did tell me "to be prepared for my prom night".

She's the virgin too... this should be a journey. :p

5. You wanna get laid?

Well, you get a girl catastrophically toked up so much so, that, however momentarily , in her confused state of mind, she finds you attractive enough to fuck.

This doesn't apply if your a pimp with the ladies

Skins - nuff said

6. YES! You sir, you.

7. Lol that's why it's an epic fail :p

8. Exactly my thoughts. Good job with the whole car incident, but at most high school the point of prom is #1 to get laid #2 to get hammered and #3 to kick off the college experience.

9. hmmm 18 year old junior? that didn't get laid on prom night? ;):D

10. I know right? prom is for chodes and fat girls who don't have dates

11. all my prom was was a huge waste of my money buying my tux and dinner for myself and the girl i went with , could have gotten lots of weed with that money

my prom was not only lame, but the afterparty was lame, and i ended up just getting stoned and popping some valium that night at some random girl's house, basically doing the same thing that i would do any weekend with the same people i hang out with.

and no, i did not get laid... i didnt even really like my date lol

glad those high school days are behind me.... catholic private hs is no fun at all

12. my girlfriend's senior prom was last weekend too so obviously that's where I was at too haha

It was in Palm springs though so it felt good to get away from my dirthole of a town. The dance was weak, as expected. But the after party at the hotel was chill.
    Beer in the bathtub. Weed on the balcony. Girls rolling balls. haha it was interesting to say the least.
    & that was just in some dude's room. Once we got to our room it was just mayhem lol I remember this girl flashed me & like 4 other guys.. not all at once either
    We didn't have a table for beer pong so we played "floor pong" hahaha & this girl got so drunk that she couldn't change her clothes

But as many people as there were in that room I think I was the only one who got laid :metal:

edit ~ oh yeah, & I was so confused when they played Stairway to Heaven as the last song

13. Yeah exactly haha

I bought the ticket knowing that it was going to be a waste of money & was still surprised at how whack that shit was :laughing: