Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prolonged Blurry Vision

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gbogbo, Apr 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. So about a month ago I stopped smoking because I couldn’t spend money on it anymore and it was time for a tolerance break anyway. I used to get high twice a day, every day, in the morning and around 7pm. I had been doing this heavy smoking for about 3 months. I noticed that in the beginning when I got high in the morning my vision would get blurry, to where everything had a comfortable blur to it, but it didn’t inhibit my ability to see regular things that much. This vision distortion would go away a few hours after the high was over, and then come back when I got home and smoked again. Because the bluriness went away when I wasn’t high, I didn’t worry about it. I wear contacts most of the time, so I thought maybe my contacts were dry and smoke had gotten into them. But then I had my glasses on one morning and I have astigmatism so I have a certain axis in both my contacts and glasses. In my glasses, the axis is 13 rather than the 73 it’s supposed to be, so things are a little blurry than with my contacts on. So one morning I was smoking with my contacts on and my vision got blurry again. It was so blurry that I couldn’t see that well and had to go put on my contacts. And somewhere along those 3 months of heavy smoking my vision remained permanently slightly blurry, as if someone put clear gloss over my vision but in doing so had made the definition a bit worse. Now it’s been a month since I stopped smoking, and my vision hasn’t gotten any better. Does anyone have a solution for this? Does anyone know what’s happening?

TL;DR
    I smoked twice a day and each time my vision got blurry but it was bareable because my vision returned after the high went away. Then my vision remained permanently blurry and now a month after quitting my vision is still slightly blurry. Can anyone help?

2. go see an eye doctor

• Like Like x 1