Projectile Vommiting! Hurray!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Squishey, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Ok, so what was the worst you've ever spewed?
    What drug were you on, where was it? :p

I gotta say mine was last night.

I sniffed up some yummy hydromorphone (no tolerance)

First i took about, 45mg of oxezapam and then waited an hour, then sniffed 6mg of oxy. A little bit later i sniffed another 3mg and then another 4 & a half. Then... the 6 gravol i took wore off at once. And BAM! i spewed so much, and it flew so far. I was and still am proud, i've never destroyed a carpet that fast in my life.

2. First time DMX, I drank 1200MG of Vicks 44 (its all they had) and 1 hour later i was yakkin so hard that i couldnt even breath in i just kept yakkin it hurts so much. I thought i was gunna suffocate lols

3. I railed a shit ton of oxy and fucking puked like I was extruding pizza dough or something. It was just like a solid mass of food coming out of my throat, no liquid at all. Eugh, it came out easy but it just made me feel so weird, like I was taking a huge shit out of my mouth. Ugh.

Afterwards, maybe like an hour or so I puked more. I guess I got all the solid out the first time, and this time it was straight up acid. Puked for a good hour straight, then dry gagged for a while. Felt like dying.

4. Anyone feel really good when you throw up on opiates? For me it was always "Shit, I'm gonna puke."

Open mouth, shit slides out, Bam, good to go.

Never felt uncomfortable to me for some reason.

5. basically everytime it's like that. A few rare occasions I feel horrible after. Im just glad it's out of me normally.

6. I like puking, but i hate having naseau. Thats the worst, i cant stand it.
    Puking is awesome on opies because you feel better for awhile after. sometimes...

7. worst time I had was like a year back I was walking out of a movie theater with my girlfriend (before the movie we both took a buncha methadone,) and I didnt feel like I had to throw up at all it was so sudden and out of no where. Just walking towards the car and shooting like a hose, like one step HUGE SPEW another HUGE SPEW etc. all the way to the car. For sure I was good to go after it was so weird. Automatic projectile puke then BAM fine not a care in the world didnt puke the whole rest of the night.

8. 50mg of hydrocodone and a pack a cigs... thought I was at a good angle to spew in the toilet.. instead i spewed all over the place... ALL OVER THE PLACE

9. Good ol alcohol.

Drank a whole bottle of 151 to myself and was trashed. The then girl friend was putting me to bed and from what I hear, she was tucking me in and I just stood up and spewed all over my room, bed, myself, and her.

Good thing I had her around because she cleaned it up for me! :D

10. one big solo cup of 70% chugged on a lot of xanax. just ran out side and stumbling everwhere till i fell down on the floor and puked my guts out.

two days ago. 60mg hydrocodone. it was hell puking non stop all day fuckin acid and shit discusting. couldnt eat or move without vomiting. even laying on the bed I was still gettin up to throw up stomach acid. ugh i really fuckin hate hydrocodone now. but im still takin 20 or 30mg tonight cause im retarted.

11. I'd have to say alcohol... New Years Eve last year. All i gotta say is a couple of Old English 40's, a handful of opiates, and front row seat to hailing those terrible porcelain gods all night! Got laid the next morning during the first sunrise of the new year, and i sure as hell deserved it!

12. Oh, but of course.

I hate the work-up-to-puking feeling, on opiates.

You know you are going to be sick, you start to get the mega sweats, your face starts to burn.. you know you've gone to far.

So you start to feel pretty sick, you lay down. You start to feel great and not even feeling the nausea, but then you stand up.

You are like 'fuuuuuuck', run to the bathroom, and you start to throw up. There is no discomfort, almost as if you are just burping the shit up. As soon as you are done throwing up, you get an overwhelming sensation of euphoria, and you continue the ride. :cool:

I know this all to well :rolleyes:

13. Quotin that shit for tha truth right there! haha, sounds almost EXACTLY like every night of last summer.. haha I do miss my opiates...:rolleyes:

14. Around a 5th of Jim. I don't drink since they don't mix with pills.

15. Fixed.;)

Seriously, good luck man.

Also, I agree with the posts above, there's that undeniable feeling then puking that can only be described as OC Tummy.

16. My worst vomit experiences all came from too much alchohol.

17. lol ^ (damn i got ninja'd, that lol was intended for RJ)

but yeah i popped hella opiates and don't puke from them...

i remember once in like fourth grade, right after football weigh in i violently projectile vomited all over the parking lot, i'll never forget green beans through the nose.

18. throwing up feels so damn good lol...like its such a relief..your just like fuck i can stand up i feel soo nauseous...ive found if you gotta do it its better not to try an hold it in ...just let that shit out and you feel better instantly ha

19. Alcohol was probably the worst for me.
    i remember (barely) one night at a party there was an almost full 1.75 of vodka just sitting out with a double shooter right next to it, so i go over and nobody really seems to care so i just start taking a few double shots...then that leads to more double shots..and more...some more..probably some more after that as well..
    well after i'm beyond wasted we leave the party and head to this trailer that's owned by all these gangster looking mexicans, right as we walk in i collapse in a blacked out state on the middle of the floor for awhile.
    i remember waking up with the worst urge ever to puke, i stumble to the bathroom, close the door behind me and INSTANTLY spew ALL OVER the bathroom(the floor, the sink, the walls, the toilet, the bathtub even)
    at this point i couldn't see ANYTHING i was so drunk(probably blood alc poisoning level) but i grabbed a bunch of toilet paper and tried to clean it all up none the less (which wasn't working out because i couldn't see anything) then a friend comes into the bathroom and just goes "OHH FUCK! WE'RE GETTING OUT OF HERE!"
    he carries me out of there and we quickly leave before anyone notices...
    what a fucking night...:rolleyes:
    i used to be a crazy drinker for awhile when i was 16

20. Hahah, This one's not mine. It's my friend Kevins.

Back in the Summer before 11th grade me and Kevin sold and did tonnes of shrooms, after a serious E binge (Idiotic teenagers, I was once ignorant as fuck to drugs).
    He was on 5 grams of shrooms, taken about 5 hours before, so He was coming down.
    He started munching on shrooms, but throwing up while still putting shrooms into his mouth... It was disgusting, and extremely hilarious at the time.