Projected yeilds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by volksball, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Hi guys,

I've (naturally) heard quite different opinions regarding what yeilds I might expect per plant given the grow I have going. See pics.

I'll have 3 x White Widow photos going in a 5x5 tent. Will add two blueberry x northern lights autos to the mix once germinated in a couple days. My first grow.

I'm doing my best to maintain temp, humidity, ph, light cycles and airflow/ventilation. I have them under. 1000w MH then the same strength HID. Nutes added soon. Growing in Pro Mix Potting soil.

Will transplant into 2gal grow bags then 7gal to finish. Not much can change at this point.

I've heard numbers ranging from 1.5oz per plant up to 500g per. You see why I'm asking now. Ha.

Thx.

Attached Files:

2. dont mix the auto's with the regulars.
    WW about 6 jars maybe in that dirt, depending. But you got the best light available maybe a bit more.

3. Thanks for weighing in.

Why not on the autos? Dammit, they're germinating... I was told that they'd thrive in the 18/6 and be ready for when I switch the photos over to flower.

And what's in a jar?

Thx again.

Should've mentioned that I'll be adding perlite to the transplants. Around 30%.

4. As long as you don’t flip before autos are done that will work. That’s around 100 days more of veg though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah 100 days of veg....better be in a 15 ft tent.

Jar is a mason jar holding 1 oz of bud

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ha. Wait... like 100 more days from now assuming the autos go in today? And if so, is that too long to veg? That would be 114 days of veg. Too long?

Thanks

7. Ha. Wait... like 100 more days from now assuming the autos go in today? And if so, is that too long to veg? That would be 114 days of veg. Too long?

Thanks

8. Ha. Not quite that big...

Thanks. So I can hope for 6-7 jars per WW photo. Not bad. That would be 18-21oz in total. I can enjoy that. Thx!

9. Uh yeah, like 75 days to long.
    I veg a well rooted clone for 3 weeks, a seed 4 weeks or so depending on how vigorous the strain

10. Oh, but I'm in Hydro. Look at the age of my plants in my signature and you will see what we mean.

11. Oh ok. How do I know when it's time to switch over? I germinated them two weeks ago today and they've been above soil for 10 days.

12. Oh ok. How do I know when it's time to switch over? I germinated them two weeks ago today and they've been above soil for 10 days.

13. You can do it. Plenty of room in a 5x5 if you don’t stuff too many autosnin there. You’ll just have to train the photos wide and flat with LST. You can even mainline to slow veg down some

14. Start ye a grow journal and send a link to it.
    Folks will chime in and help ya out

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yeah, was planning on topping and LST for the photos already. So, again, 114 days of veg on the photos is ok? I just never heard of the before. In fact, I wasnt totally sure about how to veg anyway. Whats the normal veg time?

16. However long you can manage. For production, I veg for 4 weeks from rooted clone and fill the space.

17. When half ur tent is full

18. I’ve also overvegged an entire flower cycle more than once. Those can be pounders

19. Ha. Excuse my rookie ignorance.

What do both those messages mean? Half full?
    Over vegging an entire flower cycle? Pounders?

20. In 4x4, .5 to 1 gram per watt HPS, .75 to 1.3 gpw for CMH, 1 to 2 gpw for LED

All depending on technique, strain, and individual fixture