Project X

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FrankieBlaze, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Hey Grasscity world,

Im new to the online forum scene, but its crazy cause as soon as i get this computer, i come across an old lady with some nice plump dark seeds, so being who i am, i bought it. Now i never grew anything B4, but now im curious, i've been reaserching each step to marijuana growing, and rite now i guess im at stage 1, with the moist toilet and the seeds inside, and it seems to be working, the plump seeds, after 24hrs are now soft and plump, now this is where i need your help, i need the most LOW Budget list of items i will need for these seeds to grow, although i dont know much about these seeds, she did tell me these are definatly indoor seeds. So any information for a small closet model will be great. i did come across a herb plant grower, which is just a regular stand with a light that has a timer to it, and a moisture stick which measures to moisture of the soil.

2. Check out Grandpa's grow guide at the top of this forum. If you cannot afford hps lighting you can go all the way with fluro's but don't expect a super yield!
    Good luck.