Project X

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatFriendlyGuy, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Movie. How'd you like it?
    I loved it hahaha. I would pay so much money to go to a party like that.

2. how good is it? my girls keeps asking me to take her..but i hate spending $30+ just for a movie and some popcorn

3. somone at work has a pirated copy of it i think.

lol

gonna watch it soon!

4. [quote name='"$AM$ON"']how good is it? my girls keeps asking me to take her..but i hate spending $30+ just for a movie and some popcorn[/quote]

Tip: don't buy snacks from the theater. Save yourself like 7-8$ by smuggling in some. ;)

5. [quote name='"$AM$ON"']how good is it? my girls keeps asking me to take her..but i hate spending $30+ just for a movie and some popcorn[/quote]

I think it might be worth it. Personally. Watch it high with guy friends. You'll laugh more with your mates then you will with your girl.

6. I hate to be that guy but there's been like 30 other threads of this movie in the past 3-4 days...

7. [quote name='"ThatFriendlyGuy"']

I think it might be worth it. Personally. Watch it high with guy friends. You'll laugh more with your mates then you will with your girl.[/quote]

Yeah I haven't seen the movie yet, but no way I would see it with my girlfriend. I have to be baked, and with my guy friends. Or else I probably wouldn't find the experience as great

8. There's a party in my area going down next weekend and they're trying to reenact it. They invited 2000 people on facebook but they're keeping the location a secret until the day of the party... I wasn't invited lmfao

I'm still gonna go :cool:

[​IMG]

9. Shit was dopeeee

10. [quote name='"iSPARK"']There's a party in my area going down next weekend and they're trying to reenact it. They invited 2000 people on facebook but they're keeping the location a secret until the day of the party... I wasn't invited lmfao

I'm still gonna go :cool:

[/quote]

Niceeee. Where you at? I'ma show up xD

11. The whole idea is so stupid like why would I want to watch a movie about 16 year olds partying? But I actually want to see it, it's weird this movie probably has no plot just titties and drugs but it's like this movie is calling me... And I really want to go to a crazy party like that. If I see this movie I will probably feel like such a douche actually payig to see it.

12. I was baked on an edible it was pretty sweet up until a certain point. It got too unrealistic but hey its a movie haha. I still thought it was a good movie

13. That's fucking sweet man. When is it? You must make a thread after

14. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']I was baked on an edible it was pretty sweet up until a certain point. It got too unrealistic but hey its a movie haha. I still thought it was a good movie[/quote]

I didn't like the acting bits. But the partying and drugs and music were awesome.

15. i was cracking up at that motherfucker with the flame thrower, dude really wanted that e hahaha. i would love to throw a party liek that. it was based on that dude in australia who threw a 500 person party

16. *SPOILER ALERT* lol

17. I'm in south jersey, but I'm not sure who the person is that made the event because they kept that a secret too.. So when I get the details the day of the party I'll post a thread or something and we can get a GC invasion going on :cool:

It's scheduled for next Saturday btw

18. These are my exact thoughts. Are you by any chance me?:eek: