Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Project X while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Jul 4, 2012.

1. How many of you have seen the movie "Project X?" Have you seen it high? I plan to take a couple bong rips tonight and rent the movie when my mom goes to bed tonight. :smoke: How's the movie?

2. pretty dumb unless ur a dumb highschool kid imho

3. #3 rallyboosted, Jul 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
    i watched it blazed as shit two days ago, twas a good time indeed.. :p

and im not a high school kid.

4. its alright not much plot just a big party but if thats what your into then it will be great!:)

5. Pointless post, just watch it?

6. Asking opinions on a movie that just came out? Oh yeah, that makes my post pointless, just as much as yours I would say. :rolleyes:

I'm not much of a party person, but it's always entertaining to watch the parties unfold. I'm too busy with work, my social life is neglected besides mary jane. lol

7. It's actually hilarious while high, me and one of my friends smoked before seeing it in a movie theater. :laughing:

8. you remind me of the guy from half baked lol... you ever see project x on weed man!!??

9. Its a fun party movie to watch baked. If you like parties/raves then you'll appreciate the craziness that ensues in project x

10. It's a typical high school bro movie. Beers,boobs,and lame jokes. Was pretty disappointed with it.

11. Pretty dumb. It had some good parts, but not many. Its the typical high school kid movie, where they want a huge party and everybody to come to be popular. Kinda stupid.

12. i couldnt figure out how to go on "on demand" i figured it out after 20 mins i was so fuckin blazed man. it was awesome. then i changed the channle and couldnt figure it out and ended up going to bed after

13. Yeah...Wasn't all that good.:cool:

14. I'd rather go to a huge party than watch a movie about one

15. It's a stupid overly exaggeration of a typical high school party with flame throwers, boobs, and drugs.

In other words it was totally bad ass. :cool: Just don't watch the movie expecting something philosophical and thought provoking..

16. LoL every time I see that movie I instantly think that's how shaggy in real life

[​IMG]

We gotta get out of here scoob ! :smoke:

17. It's more of a drinking to movie ..... I think cause I watched it high and it was cool but I was craving beer after watching the movie

18. [quote name='"BongHits420x"']Pointless post, just watch it?[/quote]

No the movie is better while sober

19. its funny. i watched it baked also.

20. Am I the only one who thought you were talking about the original Project X with the monkeys, etc? I remember that being a sad movie so I was confused why you would want to watch it high! :)

Also, first post for me on this forum, I like it so far!