Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

progressively high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tastytrichomes, May 15, 2012.

1. i smoked about half a gram of dank bud yesterday. it made me feel like i wasn't stoned at first, but as i made myself comfortable and started to watch a movie, i realized i was getting higher and higher at a very slow pace. never experienced an effect like that before. i know what creeper bud is like and this was not it. needless to mention, i got pretty ripped. has this happened to anyone?

2. Yes! Then you can smoke some more to lengthen the effect too. Awesome, isn't it?

3. I've only been smoking for about 9 months and not terribly often and this happens to me a majority of the time. I feel I dont usually peak till 30 minutes after.

4. This happened to me a few times I love it because as I feel it creeping I get stoked!

5. Has anybody ever experienced when after you smoke and your stoned, but your high suddenly just goes away, then 2 min later comes back full blown again....it happened to me once and it freaked me out lol.