Progress Of My Pc Grow Box

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by SStonerman123, Sep 25, 2014.

1. #1 SStonerman123, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
    I have a 2 socket things for lighting and a timer on there way I bought them on home depot the big fan is the intake and the small one is outake the other pc parts are there because I cant take them out it has a hole in the middle of the screws so not sure how to take it off hope that wont be a problem. If you have any suggest for me to fix feel free to say im new to this new to growing marijuana in general so hope yall help me through this. How do I add pics?

2. Hi. :)

you can uploads pics to your gallery and link em or you can add them as an attachment.

Have your larger fan as the exhaust...and an intake fan isn't necessary. Just have a passive intake..a hole for fresh air to come in. The exhaust fan will create negative pressure in the box and naturally suck in fresh air.

Those things attaching the framework of the case are rivets. You can drill them out...or grind them. I've grinded them out by hand with a phillips screwdriver before. You have to use some muscle..but it's not too hard with a good screwdriver.

There's alot of info for new growers in the sticky threads in each section.

3. Thanks Ill switch the fans I read fans are important for the plants to grow.
    I want to upload the pic of my pc but it wont let me it says to try again later.
    I have read couple of how to grow so I know on how to grow but I have never grown I want to see people suggestions if im doing something wrong. Like you just did about the fans and the screws ☺

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Your exhaust fan is mostly to remove all the heat caused by the lights...the plants end up getting plenty of fresh air in the process. :) 

5. This is my pc grow box. I put the ps3 controller so you could see the size of the pc, the small box blows air in at the top, and the big one blows the air out from the bottoms. Tape is pretty much holding everything, hope im doing everything right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: