Professor Paul’s seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Pot Professor Paul, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Anybody run these brand?
    Cherry mint
    Major medic
    Hawkins 2.0
    Lemon cherry
    Let me know the professor is looking for feedback!

2. hey professor, I think we spoke about it a year ago but I ran the lemon cherry outdoors in the pacific northwest. performance was very good, although even with a long season the plants were genetically small bushes. The yield was about 3-4 ounces per plant. Very dense gold ball sized or larger buds distributed evenly throughout the branchy structure. Good for moisture and mold resistance. Buds were purple tipped light green on the plants, and cured to mostly gold and purple.

In terms of the smoke and medicinal effect, the smell and flavor were very nice after a short ~1-2 month cure, sweet blackberry jam with some hashy spicy notes. The effect was pretty classic heavy 50/50 hybrid type stone with somewhat high psychoactivity, medicinal for pain relief and relaxation.
    I did notice that around 4 months cure, the berry jam aspect had dissipated and the smell, flavor, and effect all became pretty generic. I didn't enjoy it very much at that point in curing. I set the jars aside for a few more months, and after it had around 8 months curing it was much improved. With a long cure, one pheno became very hashy and oily, and another pheno took on a distinctive oily scotch whiskey smell and flavor that was very special. Overall I enjoyed the lemon cherry and found it quite helpful medicinally.

I also have a 5 pack of the cherry mint which I haven't popped yet.

4. Send me a message

• Like Like x 1
  5. How would you like these?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Very interesting. That sounds like a potent hybrid, and I could use something that yields well in my medical garden. message sent, professor : )

• Like Like x 1