Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Professional sports...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Pro.Pot., Aug 17, 2006.

1. I know that if u test positive for thc/other chemicals u get suspended or fined. But what if u have a prescription for MM? I m just saying i have pitched 32 innings in 3 games (went to extra innings twice) but i was having alot of pain in my shoulder and especially in my leg. I have been smoking for more then 5 years but i find that it really does help me. i was having trouble walking lastnight and i smoked and was able to walk and sleep comfortably...

Now i m no where near a professional, but if i was i would definetly try to bring it up and get it solved.
    Pro athletes bodies prolly go through so much that alil MM can only help...

2. You can still be fired or punished from any job for testing positive for marijuana even if you have a legit recomendation. State courts have already made this ruling. Also if you are a medical marijuana patient it only applies to the state you reside in, if your a pro athelte and you are traveling a lot your medical marijuana is only valid in the state you live in.