Professional Botanist

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dr_Green, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Hi to everyone,

I'm from Quebec, Canada and willing to help anyone needing help for there home grown crops. If you have any question please dont be shy and ask away! I also have my guide and there links in my signature. I can help you with any of your growing problems or mysteries!

Enjoy !

2. Welcome to GC Doc:wave::smoke:

3. Welcome to the city:cool:

4. #4 SOGLAD, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010

Dr Green,

Thank you for your very generous offer!

I have a aeroponic system and I'm getting great results, but like everyone, I am constantly looking to improve everything.

I have been using a tiny dose of diluted B12 and a drop or two of hydrogen peroxide in my spring water gallons.

Dr Green, what do you recommend for nutrients for germinated seeds and young plants later?

Dr. Green, Thank you for your efforts and time!

SoGlad

5. Hello SoGlad, ok honestly I wouldn't use hydrogen peroxide, tho I only grow in soil and never use that product.

For new seeds and young plants the best nutrient solution is a liquid A + B formula of around a NPK of 7.4.11, always staying in the 800ppm levels. It's going to have everything you need to get started then in the flowering stages you could supplement your plants with some powder form nutrient I have listed in my grow guide. Basically you want to fluctuate the NPK for the different stages of flowering ;) Check it out let me know !

6. sup welcome to gc. got a question about a plant im growing .
    the seed was from some OG Kush that i got. i have a 150w hps bulb for it (its also still very young perhaps 3 weeks tops) just some average soil cant give brand as i dont know myself its my first grow so im not realyl going all out like i should be with nuts and all but for some reason my plant leaves at the tips are browned while the rest of the plant is a dark even green. and the top leaves are drooping and curling on the edges upwards not downwards. pics are possibly available later on as im not able to atm

7. Hello Scotchtape,

From what it sounds like either your over fertilizing them or with the wrong nutrient. You should also check you room temperature and humidity. Everything is specific in my grow guide!

8. thanks for the advice. ill definitly take a thorough look at your grow guides as well.