Profesional grower of grasscity!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Methric, Jun 9, 2006.

1. allright this is my first post on grasscity ever and i was wondering a few things

first off ive been smoking bud for a long time but have never even tryd to grow anything on my own

well anyways this is tha information i would like to obtain..... i was wondring if anyone could give me a list of things i would need and possibley prices for growin in a cabinet i wanna start growin lowryders for my first few plants so if you could give me a list of things i would need and possible prices to get me growing some lowryders in a cabinet that would be much appericated i dont even know tha first thing about growing so please help me out maybe tell me how long to "veg" and how long to "flower" or even what tha hell those things mean lol..... i wanna start with lowryders since they autoflower and i dont know how to do it myself lol well thanks not only willt his list help me but hopefully it will help any ohther newbie growers such as my self that want to give tha wonderful world of thc growth a chance

thanks a ton!!

2. I recommend you read "grandpas grow guide" to start. Everything you need to know is on this board. I would read an educate yourself a bit and then when you have questions you will better understand the answers... It's really not that tough. Good luck on your grow.

3. yup thanks man... ill try reading as much as i can i guess my real question would be tha prices i wanna try to get this all setup spending tha littelst amount of money possible

lol thanks a lot for support tho =D

4. You will need to figure out where you are going to grow and then start building around that. Lights are going to probably be your biggest expense. You need to decide how much you are going to invest in your new hobby and then buy the best lights you can afford. Personally, I think lights are the main key to a good grow. Once you decide what kind of lights you want... start shopping the internet and local grow stores to find the best price.

5. allright... any recomandations?... im just ganna get a cabinent from home depot tha size for maybe 2 lowryders if not 1 just to see if i realy even got what it takes to grow any suggestions or recomandations... thanks a ton toke n chill

6. no offence but i think you will be wasting ur time buying seeds, just play around with some bag seed

7. If you can afford it, go with dual MH/HPS lights. By far the best setup for growing in my opinion, for whatever that's worth. :D

8. im gunna chug a few beers then piss all around my plants. I hope it really repels wildlife