Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Productive activities to do while blazed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LobortisFumo, Jun 13, 2012.

1. I've been meaning to do something productive while high, instead of just sitting here, browsing the internet.
    I've come up with a small list of productive things to do, which are
    • Read
    • Study
    • Learn a foreign language (Or programming language)
    • Draw
    • Write a story / poetry

I've gotten this much of a list, but if there's any more please do chime in.
    I'll also create a blog entry for the things above the next time I'm high and have done some of the above.

2. Learn a new recipe.

Or better yet, invent one... If you're really munching hard. But, you know, your new recipe might not really be all that great once sober.

3. Play an instrument

4. Go to work
    Mow the lawn all legit like a baseball field

5. I like to go on mountain hikes, workout and skimboard while blazed.

6. I used to do my homework kind of high. I chill for like an hour and watch some tv, let me high go down a little bit, then I usually start with my math hw. I find that I am more patient when I am high and I don't get as frustrated if I can't solve a problem.

Productive things for me:
    HW/Study
    Exercise (I guess some people love to run high)

And that's all I got lol. I would say work but I don't go to work while high (no job anyway right now).

7. [quote name='"MainelyBaked"']Go to work
    Mow the lawn all legit like a baseball field[/quote]

My yardalways looks soo much better if i mow it after toking, diagonals, checker patterns, i get pretty crazy with those yard mowing designs

8. Making random art always works for me.

9. I like to try and find interesting topics on the internet or make threads that help people.

10. Clean the fucking shit out of everything