Procrastination

Discussion in 'General' started by arks59, Nov 7, 2010.

1. I've got a paper due tomorrow, two quizzes tomorrow, and a Bob Dylan concert tonight. Yet here I am posting this. I know nobody cares but I just thought I'd share.

2. Im the ultimate procrastinator. :D

3. Procrastination sucks dick. I keep resolving to stop procrastinating, but I just put off implementing a solution.

4. Procrastinators make me sick. Especially when they make it seem cool and try to act like it's no big deal. It combines everything that should be eradicated. Stupidity, ignorance, and apathy.

5. dont hate cause we can but in a 1/8 of the effort you put in and get the same grade. i just learned to work well under pressure and i know how long itll take me to do somethin.

6. :rolleyes: Alright Adolf

If it gets done in the end, there's no difference whether you completed your work the day you got it or the day before it was due. Pressure is good motivation.

7. :hello:

That said... procrastination has really screwed me over. I try not to do it, but I fail miserably. It's always last second for me.

8. ye i try not to, but thats like telling water to not be wet

9. Procrastination has never really screwed me. I work well under pressure. But I do know that it makes life way more difficult for me.

10. Will post a response tomorrow.

11. Hows the view up there from your high horse guy?

12. I'm much more efficient when my work comes at the last minute.:coolalt: