Procrastination

Discussion in 'General' started by ReeferMadness69, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Procrastination its kinda like masturbay-Shone, it feels good but it dont get shit done. LIke what the fuck man, sometimes u just gotta do shit, but your mind makes excuses to delay it/ I mean shit, my house still aint clean and I aint no millionaire, If i had my shit striaght I would be up there/ but im lazy mixed with a little bit of crazy/that aint no good of a combo,hey, add a baby/

wow what a shitty rap. anyways, man im such a procrastinator! and i fucking hate it. if I would just do shit when i WANTED it done id be so much farther in life than i am right now.

2. Man I love procrastinating your are no alone...it's perfectly normal

3. i know the feeling man. it always seems like i keep putting things off and then when deadlines come i gotta hurry to get it all done and sometimes i just cannot manage to get everything done then i am angry with myself that i waited so long because it would have been soooo much easier to get it out of the way...

...weird how people like us add such unneeded stress into our lives

4. i procrastinate so hard its insane, in high school i would be doing homework on the bus or while the teacher was walking around checking for it. good times

5. my worst trait

6. glad im not alone. lol

7. It's happening right now, lol. I should be typing my paper that's due in a few hours, but instead i'm screwing around on the forums.